Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Combat experience

933squad - - Suggestions

Good day, This question will probably allready be somewhere on this forum. But heck i can't find it Can we get Combat units to gain combat experience? Yes you can upgrade units. But when you have a maxed infrantry unit just sitting in your homeland city for defense it should be less experienced the i.e. a lvl 1 unit wich has been in combat and destroyed enemy units. That unit should have an advantage against a unit wich is just only upgraded.

• Search option

933squad - - General Discussion

Is it me... Or am i missing a search option on this forum.

• Buildings and Morale

933squad - - General Discussion

How do buildings affect the morale of a city? When i look at the building production list i can see how long it takes to build it e.g. 23 hours and 15 minutes. And below that it says Morale: +8 hours and 10 minutes. What does the morale part means and how does it affect the morale of your city? Oh i just made up these times but it works for the example And in the inmense list of forum topics the answer is probably there but A: i couldn't find it and B: Im lazy as fuck