Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strategy 101

Sickel101 - - General Discussion

Well, I must say we are doing ok for now. postimg.cc/mPKnWHPM postimg.cc/DWsMvwGN postimg.cc/1nQYf1c3 Even tough working with 3 fronts, we are managing to hold our ground

• Strategy 101

Quote from Stratieon: “Looking good overall so far, just keep mobilizing, maintaining a strong presence on the front, and exploiting enemy weakness. I recommend bringing some artillery into Latakia, as you are doing, with a strong defensive force to begin a preparatory bombardment to weaken enemy resistance prior to the assault. This also has the added advantage of potentially forcing either an enemy withdrawal or assault under adverse conditions, causing them to continuously expose themselves t…

• Strategy 101

Here we go. Day 8 - Syria Republic postimg.cc/GBHHc6gY I'm starting to focus my troops on the Israel border, as they started attacking the AI nations and I'm already in an all out war with their entire coalition. I'll try to knock them off fast, as I have a vast air superiority. Unfortunately, Iran is holding his ground for now, and an offensive wouldn't look that good right now. Iran has not enough troops to invade me, especially because of the chokepoints in the rivers. So I'm kinda ignoring h…

• Strategy 101

Day 8 Journal. Game not loading. The end. Hahahahha The game just won't load, so when I figure out what the problem is I'll att you

• Strategy 101

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from PerigeeNil: “Okay, so, before this gets too confusing for @Sickel101, we should restate/clarify something: Different players play differently, and there is more than one successful philosophy for playing the (public) game. Right now, I think you're getting advice from two opposing, but equally valid, philophies. You've got your "Build 10-stacks and attack!" philosophy. It's effective and definitely the more favored philosophy among players game-wide. Then you've al…

• Strategy 101

Baghdad will fall in a couple of hours, I took a while to get ready for the offensive, but the bombardment began this morning.

• Strategy 101

Thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it. I'm a player that hates to lose any unit, as that's wasted resources, so I'd rather fight a war in a mitigating way, with lures and small favorable skirmishes. I might as well be dragging the war, I probably am TBH. As I said, I'm learning the game, so I didn't have anything to compare myself to, now I know I'm behind in Units. I should've built more production facilities, I now realize that resources are not that much of a problem in that ma…

• Strategy 101

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Great update. Two quick things: 1. Yes, your planes landed in cities/provinces will benefit from hospitals like ground units do. 2. Most people are probably going to suggest (and you'll probably soon agree) that you want some type of military production facility (Army Base, Air Base, Naval Base) in each of your Homeland cities, maybe even a combination in some. Almost everyone produces units in every Homeland city, and many people later Annex additional cities and mobiliz…

• Strategy 101

Syria Journal 001. Day 04 (I just realized this is a 4x speed game, so It's already day 4 and I don't have a navy nor Heli) postimg.cc/LhMHnZW5 The cities in bright green are my HQs, they are all with lvl 2-3 bunkers already and going even further. Cities in dark green are my production centers. Latakia for Naval, Allepo for Air and Homs for land. I'm building a local industry on that fuel near Homs btw. I moved my towed artillery to Damascus out of fear of an invasion, but looks like it's not c…

• Strategy 101

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “now we have thoroughly confused him by now and he quits ” I feel confused, so I'm quitting, bye guys! jokes Hahaha :)))) Thanks for all the info guys, I have a general idea of what I should be doing in this game, as it is not my first strategy game, but every game is different so it's great to get so many different opinions about everything. I see the ancient discussion about tall vs wide is alive here too Hahaha, I'm one for the Tall Team. I guess I'll continue to post…

• Strategy 101

Btw I had a question about AA but you already answered it. I haven't had the chance to try AA yet, so I didn't know if it worked by unit or by range. Good to know it works by range, that makes it way more viable, a good AA can raise hell and make an invasion really costly.

• Strategy 101

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “2. Radar - yeah mobile radar or awacs even is a waste. Build a UAV (gives full specs of units) but be careful where fly as easy to get shot down. or really I just do my accounting with planes (Air supp better for scout mission as will not engage ground forces automatically). Dont go scan the whole country but the area ahead of your troops. you wont get exact composition but can see armor or inf; support ; etc and if you pay attention to CON (newspape…

• Strategy 101

Yeah, I really wanted to get Baghdad as it would completely close the border with those chokepoints locked. Problem is, I fear that I might have a problem with insurgents if I do that, as it's the first day I don't have enough troops for such an offensive IMO. As it's still the first day of the game, my research on Helli is still on course. I'm not sure if I should risk such an invasion of Baghdad but, well, TBH Iraq lost all their military already, I mean ALL of it so.... Thanks for the help fr…

• Strategy 101

Hummmm. I get what you guys are saying. What i meant by "trying to use every unit" is using different units every game, so that I can have a feeling about every single unit in the game, not using a lot of different units in the same game. Right now I started playing a game as Syria, it's still on day 1 and I'm getting invaded. I joined the game and got an instant declaration of war by Iraq, needless to say that Iraq lost all his troops in a couple of hours. But not I'm thinking about what I shou…

• Strategy 101

Good morning Guys. I've just started playing this game and I must say I have way too many questions. I've been trying to use every unit in the game, in order to learn and find out what are the meta ones and what are the useless ones, but I find my lack of game mechanics disturbing. So I decided to come ask you guys for some guidance. First of all, regarding defense, it seems obvious to me that this game does not reward military camps at the borders, using them as they were fortresses, as resourc…