Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please Be Patient

KristianRommel - - News and Updates

3104105 Hi Nil, i see again problems on the server. Please can you inform me about what happens. slowly i get bit angry , not on you, on technical issues. I have invested more than 170k gold on server, and its already day 17. we are one of 3 big alliances and as you know some of us cant login. We have no info about and would be nice if you can inform us. Since i play the game i have payed a lot. For me a hundret euro is a lot for a game. I wish that there will be a solution for, that we all can …

• Please Be Patient

Hi Nil, i just give up to try to login again and again. i will wait but i wanna have the reimbursement for the game i just an hour before the server crushed. 85.000 gold. 3104105 Game. Because i dont know at all how to do that bug reports etc. because i am old and stupid, i ask kindly to reimburse the amount that i can start tomorrow after all of you are fine a new game again. To be patient is one thing, you are right. to be cheated in another. If i cant login, but somebody else can do, and i ju…

• 500 Internal Server Error once before it load and after click on the map came error message> server game doesnt exist

• 3079496 game is running , Flashpoint 3104105 NOT RUNNING ww3 4times speed

• Quote from Yak: “@KristianRommel Please send a bug report so that the support staff can assist you as best they can, since you cannot access the bug report send an email to [email protected] @Stratieon Indeed the issue is still present, please bear with us, the team aren't delighted about this at all either I assure you ” there is no bug. its just not loading! no connection to the server and i just started at 19.30 eastern europe time

• SERVERS STABILIZING

will be compensated all investments on new servers at that time it was happens? i am just out of the game if people can login and JUST SOME cant. I dont have money to waste..

• SERVERS STABILIZING

Update? almost two hours before happens!

• Quote from Yak: “Everyone ” is there some update? i did just start that server and did big investment. its disgusting this situation, if i would be just trying or wasting time..ok. but that situation is pity... still cant login into ww3 game!

• Quote from Lobos04: “It looks like the Flashpoint and Blood and Oil servers are good, but the World War III server is still not working ” still the same?

• Quote from Yak: “We are currently having server issues along with Bytro, the technical staff are working on a fix to get you back into the game as ” is that happens to all of us? or still people playing?

• cant login anymore