Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Canada Map

Zolutar - - Maps

Quote from Etakadi: “The map of Canada should most definitely have Halifax as a strong strategic naval city on the east coast. In the real world, it is one of the busiest naval ports, as is Victoria BC on the west. To not even have a harbor here is insane. Bridgewater shows as being central in Nova Scotia - it's not, it's on the south shore. Where you have tagged "Bridgewater" is actually Annapolis Valley. The tag of Antigonish should actually say Cape Breton. Antigonish is small sleepy universi…

• I am in, and I understand the rules

• Agree and IN!

• I'm in, I accept the rules

• CoNmunity Championship sign up - July

Zolutar - - Events

I agree to the rules and sign me up!

• a) how many resources would you like on this map (22 player world map extra balanced for no-gold-competition) - serious answers only above average, but dynamic, yet balanced. Allow trading between teammates so a comps rich nation can trade with a rare rich nation etc. Team co-ordination of resources is key. b) would you like this map to be normal time? 1-2x would be fine, I know players that excel and prefer 1x, and others that excel and prefer 4x.. I don't think 4x belongs in alliance challenge…

• I agree here. Helicopters are working as designed, they are to scout and reveal nearby forces... but that being said, the trait "reveal stealth units" isn't exactly appropriate to the unit's function as it will not reveal actual actively stealthy units. Now you can detect the location of a missile launcher while the missile is actively launching, however it returns to stealth as soon as th emissile lands, similar to how you can only see stealthy units when actively fighting.

• its part of the fog of war. What you are seeing is shadow icon of a class of unit in there. It could be AA, it could be artillery...it could be radar....you just don't know! till you can get a peek at it

• Alliance Tournament Idea

Zolutar - - Suggestions

basically you're proposing a Tournament Ladder. This is a great idea and would love to do something like this as we get more active alliances. We're still in practice mode and will be doing alliance matches soon. There's some updates for alliances coming in the future, and this would be more doable I think once those updates go live.

• Quote from Germanico: “National guard always starts with lower health - it is nation moral based and grows over time. The new insurgents are a test - we are experimenting. Leaders etc are always based on a time period. ” I love the new insurgents Variety! and I imagine the insurgents may fight the different factions?

• General Fixes Update 180301

Zolutar - - News and Updates

Ballistic Missiles suffer the same issue. I have reported the issue

• Rouge State Suggestions

Zolutar - - Suggestions

you can lower moral without spending gold too though not as effective or immediate.

Zolutar - - Suggestions

Quote from Superchan: “If you could fund rouge state that would be good. ” you can, through decreasing morale in a city/province and watch Rogue State spawn there!

Zolutar - - Suggestions

I already do sometimes use rogue state to my advantage. either by decreasing morale in an enemy or foreign city or province, nuke, bombard a city etc....watch it turn rogue, let the rogues roam and create havoc!, then go in and clean up the mess everyone by some point ends up as an enemy of rogue state, thus the need for different factions is uneccessary. Best example is ISIL/ISIS in the middle east as enemy of all, the forces against them aren't exactly friendly to each other either.

• not that I am aware of...the animation is to show that they have recently taken damage....

• Small missile issue

Zolutar - - Bug Reports & Issues

oh the good old bell curve hehe. Variables in action

• Cyclone- this is exactly my point, without CoN showing the sequence, we really don't know what the sequence was, we can only speculate and yes, there are many other examples one can give on "phantom" conflicts where CON does't give any information at all on how it started.

• to clarify, this was a case in an alliance match where Romania attacked Turkey, Instanbul, that showed on the feed, then greece entered Instanbul while the battle raged and damaged the turkish forces, then on the next round, romania defeated the turkish troops and took the city. Greece then automatically turned to attack Romania as it only knew to attack Instanbul, now under Romanian control. But at no point did the news feed show Greece declaring war on Romania or Turkey for that matter either.…

• Alliance challenge glitch

Zolutar - - Bug Reports & Issues

I have seen the bug, usually you can correct on your own by throwing diplomatic trades within, but yes, usually it corrects itself at game start

• exactly, if the city has 70% morale, they start with 70% hp. the higher the morale, the higher the HP they start with.