Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• eh logistics + rush for the mrls then destroy the logistics when they are out of the same province

• Update - Patch Notes 2107.07

yzjqx - - News and Updates

Quote from mrworldwide69: “Why does it keep saying I don’t have security council since update it will work then stop then work ” Not sure the actual reason but if it ever shows that, just refresh the tab and it should work (at least that is what i do). Other than that i guess we just have to wait for the devs to fix the underlying issue. Clear cache might also work.

• Sounds like you could benefit from a revised build and more communication. Going ground does not mean you only get ground units, it means you focus on the artillery + aa aspect of combat and have secondary research like into ASF, corvettes, or something. Going naval does not mean you only get naval, you just get the cruisers/officer/frigate and possibly a scouting unit for the ocean, but you want to still build infantry to help capture land. If your opponents are able to prioritize a single coun…

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from yzjqx: “I don't think you understand our argument. We aren't saying bombers are better than SF or NSF. We are saying they both suck absolute ass. Mix stacking is good for preserving your air units and spreading out damage so you don't loose them that easily. Usually you face far more than just 2 sams unless you are dropkicking noobs in pub games. Any fixed wing unit has a hard time vs SAMS whether it is bomber or strike fighter. -I agree with this. The onl…

• What is wrong with railguns?

yzjqx - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from playbabe: “the thing with railgun. I think it is the BEST elite unit so far yet by not being stupidly op. My experience in the "Elite unit Hype state" with railgun before it was nerf is like. GOD DAMN Egypt had stack of it sitting on the Suez Canal. my god non of my ship can pass it cuz damage to ship it hell LOT. try to bust it with air. fuc me it is AA. sadly on that match i don't have a proper counter to it. (cough, mrls, cough) to sum up. it is the mos…

• I don't think you understand our argument. We aren't saying bombers are better than SF or NSF. We are saying they both suck absolute ass. Mix stacking is good for preserving your air units and spreading out damage so you don't loose them that easily. Usually you face far more than just 2 sams unless you are dropkicking noobs in pub games. Any fixed wing unit has a hard time vs SAMS whether it is bomber or strike fighter. SF and NPA are both vulnerable to frigates. They are both vulnerable to ASF…

• New unit: Interceptors

yzjqx - - Suggestions

LOL okok so fyi cruise missile is VERY different than the air to air missiles you are thinking of. THey thicc. Asf is how you hunt down other aircraft right now. Only large aircraft have large range. I don't really see how an interceptor can improve on range as they are generally thought to be light and fast.

• I guess naval strikes can do quite a lot of stuff but doesn't do any of them particularly well. They are very versatile at being shit almost everywhere. Air to ground. I guess it does something? Good for taking out small stacks of infantry. Doesn't really do anything except die vs artillery + aa stacks. From your comment about heavy bombers being bad vs AA Im guessing you use strikes vs AA? They are called anti AIR for a reason Maybe strikes can take out some MAA but you should probably use heli…

• New unit: Interceptors

yzjqx - - Suggestions

you do realize that asf are the "interceptors" right?

• The Almighty YouTube rank!

yzjqx - - Suggestions

Quote from Teburu: “eeeh i don't think Dorado is gonna deal with the mess that is legacy just to implement a new role for the like 3 people creating CON-tent ” No why do you do this >:c

• Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from Opulon: “Quote from StopThereCowboy: “I am a huge fan of creating "battle plans." I like to take screenshots of a frontline and figure out the bigger picture, and figure out what I will do in the long term. Locating important targets to attack, figuring out enemies' troop placements, etc. Then, when ready, I will draw up my map with lines, pinpointing what certain troops will do, and how I will execute an attack. Doing this with friends is also fun because…

• In most pub games there isn't really anything advanced that needs to be done. Just send over some arty + aa stacks with supporting radar. Then throw in some inf to grab land and maybe asf into the pile. Considering that 95% of the players in pub games are not exactly used to getting MRLS crawled, it should be a pretty easy win. As for naval, an officer + cruiser stack with proper scouting is honestly all you need. Maybe build a few frigs if missile/npa threat or some npa if you are facing attack…

• cruiser also has hp, damage, and speed advantage over your suggested new meta frigate build. Frigates are a supporting force and not one that is meant to go brrr and win games. If you are going to build a lot of navy you might as well be the dedicated naval player with either attack subs or cruisers. Yes you need to get destroyers before cruisers but that is like one research... you also need to get corvettes before frigates

• I asked yak about the missile stuff and splash with icbm a while ago. Seems like point defense is only triggered by splash when you hit it/a unit (for instance asf) within like 5 range from it (like when you hit a unit it will still damage nearby ones) while a 50-75 splash from icbm should only trigger aa envelope as long as you splash it from some distance away.

• Sometimes the clown performs for free

• Quote from crazystoner: “Quote from yzjqx: “there is almost 0 chance a railgun has any hope of catching up. developed cruiser + frigate build. Yes artillery lowers moral Artillery + aa strategy is not as much of an investment I still cannot fathom how after so long in this discussion you still refuse to recognize how land combat works. ” Should be have a dik measuring contest? Railguns can be helicopter deployed, so don't know where your running. But hey you want to blindly run into a bunkered c…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from yzjqx: “... Ok so first off. I highly doubt you will be able to early game rush any player with a brain. Early game defense is much more skewed. If you really want to know, probably like 4 MA by day 5? that's assuming i go double lv 3 ab. ... ” OK, I'm not objecting to anything here, I am just trying to get some clarification, because I don't see how what you said is possible. First, I'm assuming "MA" is Mobile Artillery and "lv 3 ab" is level 3 Army Base,…

• Quote from Opulon: “If an alliance fields mortar infantry in a challenge i'll make a formal request to the CaC to withdraw their sovereignty, for their own good. ” Instructions unclear, added lv 6 infantry to the build vs Nelva

• Quote from crazystoner: “Quote from yzjqx: “You have obviously never played against a player with an iq above 20 and knows how to use artillery If you did, then you wouldn't be claiming that railguns are overpowered. Fancy aa at best. ” I can play you if you like.How many artillery pieaces are you going to produce, thats if you make it past day 5 alive. Maneuverability, you don't think railguns are viable? why because they lack range. You send a stack of rocketlaunchers at me, my radars will kno…