Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greetings, fellow CoNmanders. Here's one of my sporadic suggestions. The tier 3 Naval Patrol Aircraft in Western Doctrine is called P-8 Poseidon but looks exactly the same as Tiers 1 and 2. Plus, its speed value is 10, and tier 1's is 7.5 IRL, P8s are jets and look nothing like the propeller-driven P-3. Plus, P-3s cruising speed is around 370 MPH while P-8s is over 500 MPH. Therefore, I suggest a unit for NPA tier 3 that actually looks like a P8 and goes faster than 10. - GB

• Quote from Big bad Wolf: “Sounds great how do I change my username I can't figure it out ” Once upon a time you could change it by going to settings in Call of War. I am not sure if that is still possible. I also know that the CoN Staff granted one manual name change per account. Not sure if that's still viable either.

• Please note that we now require applicants to be at least Rank 15 in CoN. We prefer Rank 25 or higher, but all applicants must be Rank 15.

• XP Not Updating

GreenBeret- - - Bug Reports & Issues

Problem has now been fixed.

• I have this problem as well. Rather annoying.

• XP Not Updating

GreenBeret- - - Bug Reports & Issues

My XP has been at 737 for several days, despite me killing, conquering, etc. I assume this is part of the wider server issues. GB

• Custom Alliance Roles

GreenBeret- - - Suggestions

Quote from Fusion7857: “I think it’s a great idea, however, I think it won’t be implemented for the same reason that coalition flags can’t be uploaded anymore, with presets only available. It’s easier for them and their servers. I suppose there are far fewer Alliances then there are coalitions, and an image is certainly different from text as far as servers are concerned. It’s worth a shot. ” There're tons of alliances, but only 40 max that are "serious" ones. Thanks for the support!

• Custom Alliance Roles

Greetings, folks! Here I am making my once-every-three-or-so-months foray into the CoN forums. As usual, I have been driven here to make a suggestion, one that, although not with any massive consequences to the game or such, I think would be fun for everyone and add a neat feature to alliances. My idea is to allow alliance leaders, in the alliance settings panel, to create custom roles that they can give their members. Currently, alliances show players as "Leader," "Moderator," or "Member." Many…

• New Type of Spy

Quote from Teburu: “infinitly stacks counterops: congratulations your new spy is now kinda useless I dont really dislike the idea, but frankly the whole spy system would need a complete overhaul Also: I think the idea of a spy that is supposed to counter counterops but himself is also somewhat countered by counterops is kinda silly? IMO a increase to successchance and an decrease in capturing rate would work better, especially since agent actions only occur at daychange meaning that you might ha…

• New Type of Spy

Evening folks, I don't frequent these forums, being more of a Discord person myself, but I have thought a lot about the suggestion I am making and feel it is a good one. I hope others will give me their opinions as well! If this feature already exists and has escaped my notice, please disregard this and accept my apology in advance. Everyone knows that Counter Ops intelligence agents substantially increase your chances of capturing enemy spies in your territory. To my knowledge, which is certain…

• Looking to join an alliance with experienced leaders willing to help you learn and grow as a CoN player? Join Rangers! We're a new alliance devoted to fair, upstanding values and strategy-based gameplay. We offer: - An experienced Command Team - Training games, both public and private - Rank and awards systems - A large and advanced Discord server as official home to the alliance - And much more! We require that applicants be at least 13 years of age, speak good English, have a verified email ad…

• Map Rotation

No, they didn't post this one for whatever reason.

• In my opinion the BM bug should become a feature. You can fire a BM wherever the heck you want in real life... why not at ships? Although agreed, high level CMs need better HPs.

• Map Rotation

Quote from kurtvonstein: “no time for long alliance chats and there are not many roleplays around... ” There are a couple RPs, the best of which is Cptamerica and Oceanhawk's. Just Day 12.

• Map Rotation

You could always join a roleplay or an alliance to spice things up a bit!

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “I just don't get this. I have fun, but in no way feel this is the type of immersion style game, so, the counters (icon or names) don't matter to me at all, especially in light of bigger problems like the drop-out rates. You could have a clown-face with "stealth bomber" written on it, and I'd still enjoy this game the same amount. (possibly more) because I look at this as a strategy game, not a simulator. And anyhow, sometimes something may not actually exist within a…

• WTP is still recruiting! Contact GreenBeret#1439 on Discord to learn more!

• Hello, This is something that has bugged me for quite some time. The Stealth Bomber unit in the European Doctrine is completely messed up. The unit is the SR-71 Blackbird. KD7Z.png This remarkable aircraft was used by the USAF in the 20th Century as a spy plane. It was incredibly fast (the fastest thing on earth in its' time) and effective. However, its' place in CoN is terrible! Firstly, it has not been operated since 1999. Second, it was operated ONLY by the United States Air Force and NASA. S…

• ALLIANCE HAS CLOSED. WTP_Recruiting_Poster_Jan_2021.jpg Interested? Contact GreenBeret#1439 on Discord!