Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE (200326)

Leon The IV - - News and Updates

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Leon The IV: “Btw when are we getting a cold war map something i always wanted to play in a strategy game and all i see is maps from my generation, and with a ww3 game it's kinda mandatory we get a map with the Soviet Union since war almost broke out in the 60's, and i'm talking about a full map to like the 64 player map ” 1. there is a cold war version of flashpoint iirc; tho it’s almost never in rotation2. there is a cold war themed map; the able archer map but i…

Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from Leon The IV: “Btw when are we getting a cold war map something i always wanted to play in a strategy game and all i see is maps from my generation, and with a ww3 game it's kinda mandatory we get a map with the Soviet Union since war almost broke out in the 60's, and i'm talking about a full map to like the 64 player map ” Don’t think that may be possible. CoN is more ‘modern warfare’ and the Cold War doesn’t exactly fit in that description. But maybe the devs c…

Btw when are we getting a cold war map something i always wanted to play in a strategy game and all i see is maps from my generation, and with a ww3 game it's kinda mandatory we get a map with the Soviet Union since war almost broke out in the 60's, and i'm talking about a full map to like the 64 player map