Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Double account reporting.

Raptor_ - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Look at d) rule ” this article of the regulation escaped me. So do I have to be punished?

Quote from Dealer of Death: “You forgot to chastise him for naming names. ” What?

I ask you to check batch no. 4234744, in which I have the mathematical certainty, supported by concrete events, that the player "steph_537" who commands Turkey and the "third.grade" player who commands Greece, are the same person. Please kindly block this mess. Thank you.

• Strumentazione dispiegabile

Raptor_ - - Italian Forum

Scusatemi, qualcuno di voi mi sa spiegare come funziona la strumentazione dispiegabile? grazie

• A doubt

Raptor_ - - Questions & Answers

I give an example and ask a question: USA plays alone has 800 points. France + Italy are a coalition and have a total of 700 points. Let's suppose that three of them left decide to end the game, who is credited with the victory for statistics?

• an answer that you could have avoided ... is useless.

• absolutely not ... my cruisers were near a city of one of his allies, so the ballistic missile hit me ... I never could have told if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes because at that moment I was connected ..... I wonder when I'm not connected how many times has this happened? Is it the aversive plyer that has used computer incorrectness? Is it a bug?

• Good morning gentlemen, I want to report an "anomaly" in match n. 3397107. At 10:19:12 on the 31st, two of my cruisers were hit by a ballistic missile launched from the ground (territory under Zaragoza) from the United States of America. The report shows that I was attacked by a US unit, but I was connected and I saw it with my own eyes. It was a ballistic missile. They caused me enormous damage. Ballistic missiles can hit territories and cities, not military units directly. It is clear that som…