Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 422.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Aquela: “@Pafufu The same rule still applies, only one minor detail has been changed. The procedure is now easier and faster for the players meaning that you wouldn't have to contact us in order to get the accounts whitelisted. After both accounts become Security Council members, they will automatically be whitelisted and you will be free to play with your friends and family from the same IP address. Let me know if you have further questions, you can send me a DM - I'll be happy to as…

• That's how I remembered it too, but looking at the wiki it seems to have changed

• Hello everyone, I have recently gotten back into the game and would like to play it more with my family. According to the CON wiki, in order to play on the same IP all participants must have security council. Must one confer with a moderator or someone like that in order to get the accounts approved or can you just play together, provided both players have security council?

• Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Pafufu: “Yeah I found that out lol Still seemingly ok for early game + recon though ” They have 7 damage against soft targets, 3 against hard targets and have 8 hp. They cost 1275 supplies, 600 components, 150 rare materials, 450 fuel and 2925 money.AFV also have 7 damage against soft targets, but have 5 damage against hard targets and 27 hp. And they cost 1600 components, 600 manpower, 650 electronics and 1625 money. Being able to deploy UGVs in the battlef…

• Thank you for the information I guess?

• Yeah I found that out lol Still seemingly ok for early game + recon though

• Well clearly I was. Apparently you need 'deployable gear' and my friend failed to let me on this lol. They still seem ok and a pretty big advantage in early-mid game like I said, but nowhere near op haha. Buff maybe?

• Hey guys, its been a while. I have just returned to the game after a long break, and it appears to me that mechanized infantry are quite overpowered. The new UGVs they can deploy well counter-balance their poor infantry damage, and this is a buff to a unit that in my book was already quite strong. Just looking at the stats the UGVs cost nearly nothing besides a few researches, and their extra firepower could mean life or death in early-mid game. Am I missing something? I get that they have low h…

• Coalition Carriers

Pafufu - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Pafufu: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from chickenbio: “In my opinion, that part of the carrier is unneeded. I doubles in space each upgrade which is not needed. Instead, lower carrier capacity and allow for coalition members to land on you carrier. ” So you would reject the move made toward realism : Increased number of aircraft able to based on themfor A move that has no basis in reality: Everybody sharing a carrier like it was the neighborhood ho?…

• Coalition Carriers

Pafufu - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from chickenbio: “In my opinion, that part of the carrier is unneeded. I doubles in space each upgrade which is not needed. Instead, lower carrier capacity and allow for coalition members to land on you carrier. ” So you would reject the move made toward realism : Increased number of aircraft able to based on them for A move that has no basis in reality: Everybody sharing a carrier like it was the neighborhood ho? ” Furthermore, I am not saying that the recent …

• Coalition Carriers

Pafufu - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from chickenbio: “In my opinion, that part of the carrier is unneeded. I doubles in space each upgrade which is not needed. Instead, lower carrier capacity and allow for coalition members to land on you carrier. ” So you would reject the move made toward realism : Increased number of aircraft able to based on them for A move that has no basis in reality: Everybody sharing a carrier like it was the neighborhood ho? ” When was reality a massive concern for this g…

• Aircraft Waypoints

Pafufu - - Suggestions

Perhaps this could be a security council feature. I like it, at least.

• Coalition Carriers

Pafufu - - General Discussion

Quote from kurtvonstein: “i dont get why everyone is so keen of aircraft carriers...i havnt seen anybody using them as a gamechanger...which at the costs they bring there must be something to them... but again i dont get why people do air raid and submarine officers... ” Exactly. Currently they are underpowered, so this would be a nice hotfix to add complexity to the game and balance them.

• Coalition Carriers

Pafufu - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from chickenbio: “Currently carriers are an extremely challenging naval ship to obtain. You need a level 5 naval base and a lot of resources. In the end, carriers can be very powerful as well. However, not only is a carrier required, you also must get special naval aircraft instead of using your current. This is also very costly. Carriers just do not seem worth all the requirements at this point. One of the most frustrating things about a carrier is that you al…

• Coalition Carriers

Quote from Dealer of Death: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…96af47ba4e1f37b0935f097b0 Where is that durn GermanicNo - bot when you need it? ” I hope this means you agree but I'm pretty sure you don't...

• Coalition Carriers

Quote from Vicera_Darkone: “I don't agree that is a good idea, So no thank you. There are some very good players here that might make it very unfair. Think about it in real life. During large Naval exercises and even war. Countries don't share Air Craft Carriers. For Example: During Operation Desert Storm during the 1990's there were several countries were involved including the United Kingdom and the United States. UK Aircraft do not land on US Carriers and visa versa. Respectfully doing this w…

• Coalition Carriers

Also, you might want to put this in the suggestions category. Might get some more traction and response there.

• Stealth is finally realistic

Quote from Mr. Someone 950: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from 737373elj: “Ballistic Missile submarine is now so stealthy I can’t see it anymore I managed to capture a screenshot while the game was loading, so the sprites hasn’t appeared yet but the illuminated surroundings caused by sonar had XD ” to be honest , when I saw the colour of ocean , I thought like the game is still loading and that's why the submarine is not visibleBut I thought that this is not okay to write lol . ” what do yo…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Apparently, YOUR status with another country governed by AI doesn't really make any difference. Now don't get me wrong, that AI governed country's status with YOU is important and has game effects, but YOUR status with it does not. Why do I say this? Well I told you all about my Elite Bomber test map, where I'm fleshing out the Elite Bomber on a Flashpoint map. And in that game, I (as Cuba) decided to take Portugal's Azores to have a forward base in the south Atlanti…

• Coalition Carriers

Agreed. Currently going for carriers and this would make them actually worthwhile instead of the 'flex on the poors' cool ship that I get only when victory is assured.