Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New naval type of ship

Grey_Fox2 - - Questions & Answers

I dont know if this is already added or not. Is there gonna be any new type of naval ship, like patrol boat, missile boats, LHD type carrier, amphibious ships, also Todaro class in european tech tree doesn't really make sense, since todaro (212 type) is not nuclear, is there chance that it will be replaced with Astute class?, its more suitable then todaro(212)

• Troops Gone

Grey_Fox2 - - Bug Reports & Issues

its ok, its apears its fixed,

• Troops Gone

Grey_Fox2 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Not really fixed, i still dont see my units,

• Countering AA defenses

So question. How to counter an AA, my opponent using lots of SAMS and TDS(behinid main line), while i had some success against his units my planes, both strike fighters and stealth fighters are been buchered. How to counter his damn defenses. Can SAMS and TDS attack helicopters? Should use helis?

• He is not the only one, this was one of best games i had, and now its gone, well if this is not fixed and i must start new game and then grinding again 28 days (actually it was close to 38 not 28) i am gonna quit playing this, its hard to play 30 days, then game dissapear and then start all over, nah, i hope they fix this.

• Wt heck happen?, i had three open games, one which i played for over 28 days and now when war was raging as crazy, its all gone, come on devis, last time there was bunch of bugs, what is this time?, can we get our games back, or we are forced to start new,

• Submarines

This game is slowly going to oblivion, why adding upkeep to nuclear attack subs, come on, i got dozen and half subs in one server and now i suddenly have less electronics, this is not improvement, no matter it doenst have fuel, it still eat resources, i must say that many things are downgrade not upgarde with last patch, you guys need to give us chance to build large armies, and increase the resources collection not downgrade it, i use to have large navy, now i cant build few ships, ridiculous,

• Nuclear Submarine upkeep

Why nuclear subs now have upkeep?, i mean for nuclear attack subs.

• I hope Croatia and other smaller countries will be playable, despite i dont see how will it compete with larger countries. I think that devs should add more tech, more trees instead of larger maps, by adding such large maps you basically force us to attack each other quicklly at the start, i personally like 26 size maps and most of my active games are on those, only one is actually on new 45, what this game needs is more technology research, more units, better or improved economy,

• any chance that Croatia will be playable?

• Naval units proposal

Grey_Fox2 - - Suggestions

This is my proposal for naval units: for some countries: US: Corvettes Tier I: Hamilton class Tier II: Cyclone class Tier III: Legend class en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Cutter Frigates Tier I: Knox clsas Tier II: Perry class Tier III: Either Freedom or Independence classes Destroyers Tier I: Kidd class Tier II: Burke class Tier III: Zumwalt class Cruisers Tier I: California class Tier II: Virginia class Tier III: Ticonderoga class (the same as before) Aircraft carriers Tier I: Kitty H…

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Hi! So after playing this game for about month i can say that i really like it and i appreciate all the work the team did to make it so good. However there is some things that could be added: 1. Ship names - Currently only carriers can receive names, but it would be nice to add names to other naval units as well, corvettes, frigates, destroyers, cruisers and even subs should have naming option. It would make things little more realistic. 2. Adding name to the stacked group instead of automatic o…

• Adding new stuff - Suggestions

Hi! So after playing this game for about month i can say that i really like it and i appreciate all the work the team did to make it so good. However there is some things that could be added: 1. Ship names - Currently only carriers can receive names, but it would be nice to add names to other naval units as well, corvettes, frigates, destroyers, cruisers and even subs should have naming option. It would make things little more realistic. 2. Adding name to the stacked group instead of automatic o…