Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SERVERS STABILIZING

Sandblast - - News and Updates

I also can't log in my game 3096063 for over 30-45 minutes now, I'm unable to log in... is this a common occurrence?? I'm new around here, already unhappy about the round-based game system, if this "servers-down" issue is common and no one on the developing, admin and maintenance team is not saying anything, like they are not even aware of it, or aware of how we - the users - feel about it, then this is even more concerning to me... is anyone doing anything about this "server-down" issue..??.. a…

• make it sandbox-endless

Sandblast - - Suggestions

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Coached soccer for 20 years and it ends as do all real contests (its not you stopping someone from winning its the game)..... point being you are trying to now compare cricket to soccer. so imagine a never ending soccer game. who would watch or play for that matter as no matter how much stretchy; skill or game mgmt i had in 90 minutes it didnt matter. Or a chess match that had no end.... what is the purpose..... but i did skim by most of your other long windiness. So fi…

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “maybe its me but once someone goes beyound 2 paragraphs stop reading.. and object is to conquer the world.. how in the hell would you have an endless game after i conquer worlds.. go take mars? so you come on to a game and want to make it a game you think you like on past games.. well go back to those games i guess. Kind of like going to a football game and say its not like baseball and want NFL to change to be like baseball?? ” haha... well mate, yes, I'll go back to m…

hi all, to the owners-developers of CoN this suggestion of mine is simple and maybe it was already addressed in the past, I don't really know as I'm new around here, but with limited time available, so I didn't check previous posts to see it it's been already suggested by someone else simple: make a version, some servers for games that are sandbox-endless, with no GAME OVER end... the reasons why are many, so many, I don't even want to start listing them here, but in a nutshell would boil down t…

• yep, interesting analysis of the game dynamics and how it evolves during this limited time round base system... thanks for sharing your opinions, it helps me better understand... I may try the full world map, just as an experiment, but really, I feel bad for this game, as an enterprise, I won't stay long, I already know it, because I simply resent the fact I will lose all my "work" that I've put into it, at the end of the game... even if I will the game, why lose all my assets... now, for exampl…

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “no its not ... 5 is almost too much. not sure how you can judge if havnt played game? and even 3 on flashpoint is more than enough. its a 30 country game. yes you can and i have worked with other coalitions .. but sooner or later only one coalition wins. its like game survivor we might work tpgether to get to final stages but we both know sooner por later we arent both winning... but sometimes coalitions reshift. Especially if im in Coalition 5 man A and I have 60 pct o…

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Teburu: “if you conquer something then it's yours; if he conquers it back then it's his there is no giving back of country other than him conquering ” with the exception of conquering enemy cities/prov that were once your coalition partners. example if teburu and i are teammates... if he loses half the country and cities. then i come to rescue the cities dont go to me they revert back to your coalition partner . ” yes mate, that's why I said that it's part of…

• Quote from Teburu: “cities have a healing value of 1 per day; provinces 0 per day hospitals add +1 per level to that also keep in mind that coastal waters can also heal troops tho thats a bit more risky ” OK, so, that's a YES - will heal with no hospital for cities, at a rate of 1 HP per day and a NO - will not heal with no hospital, for provinces - even tho' it should, since provinces also have population, smaller towns and villages, as such some basic resources available for healing, hence gam…

• as a side note, I personally don't care nor look for RP - role-play - diplomacy for post-by-post RP I'm more interested about in-game diplomacy, creating alliances, to help and support each other, protect each other at military level, trade with each other at preferential prices, and ultimately to join forces against a common rival or enemy, a common target... that's the diplomacy I was talking about... if there is not much in-game diplomacy and players don't really communicate with each other -…

• thanks Teburu for your fast response OK, so checking the wiki-link you sent me, unless I am wrong, and please correct me if I am wrong, the units will NOT heal without a hospital in the city or province those units are parked? I don't see anywhere in the wiki specified the units will heal with no hospital around... what I see it's even more confusing to me, at least, like: Quote: “The base healing for cities is +1HP per day per unit and increased according to the level of the Military Hospital i…

• p.s. do the damaged - yet not fully destroyed - buildings in a city heal up over time also??

• Hi all, OK, I'm new here to the Conflict of Nations game community and game-concept however, I'm a self-declared hardcore gamer, as such I don't think I'm new to this kind of a game geopolitical warlike conquering game, I have some extensive experience this type of games in the gender, like, but not limited to one of the best of all times Supreme Ruler 2020 and its variations so, with some background in this area, I need some guidance here, as such I have some questions: 1. Healing units - do th…