Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How long does a game last?

axxis32 - - Questions & Answers

A game last as long as it needs to, ie until someone wins. Either let your opponent take solowin, or crush him, you are 2vs1 ... shouldnt be too hard. And regarding your other issue, its a non-issue really, unless the person is timing it so he/she/they/them/it are online at the time the timer is out. Why is it a non-issue? You (and your coalition) will have right of way with the one leaving. IF you see them moving troops into your cities in preperation, do the same! They will most likely remove …

• game broken??

axxis32 - - Bug Reports & Issues

When I try to enter any of my ongoing games, the game (as usual) opens up in a new tab... however, it is not loading the map. It just takes you back to the CoN homepage, listing the games you have active

• PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

axxis32 - - News and Updates

bug: Protocol error. Please login again to get the latest version of the game I thought the webversion of the game were serverside updates and nothing needed to be done on our (client) side

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Are you having the same issue when trying by PC? ” Yep, its annoying... haven't found a good game in weeks

• Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

isnt that the problem with the patch notes? "map wide" and "various nations" they never mentioned which nations, thus many are under the assumption all countries get the reduction? They should have specified which countries gets less cities. And probably explain as to why. There are some smaller nations that could benefit from +1 city too, but we didnt see that. The nations they nerfed, was that because they were too popular? People played them too well?

• SEASON 8 IS LIVE

where are these new elite units? I just started on a new map... no new elite units

• Patch Notes 2204.27

minimum rank is still set too low for that Red vs. Blue. You still have more than half the players going inactive

• DEVELOPER DIARY 20: RED VS BLUE

This map NEEDS a fricking minimum rank requirement. More than half of the players stops playing for various reasons (they lost troops, city, provinces .. whatever). The map I joined had (out of 70 players) 7players above rank 50 ... 13 players between rank 20 and 49 ... the rest? below rank 20. And most of them are now inactive. (low ranked ones) ... and the teams gets unbalanced quickly when that happens.

• Red v Blue - 5 Day Review

axxis32 - - General Discussion

They need to apply a minumum rank level to join this map. This map is not for new players (in my not at all humble opinion). Too many leave the game when it isnt going their way/they lost x infantry/provinces etc ... and that mess up the gameplay for those that ARE active. The game I joined, has about 7players above rank 50 ... 13 players between rank 20 and 49 ... the rest? below rank 20. And most of them have gone inactive

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Last game Russia had 4 or 5 different types of elite units and unfair advantage (especially that damn railgun). Agree cant just keep adding and adding. But most units really not that great when break them down. I am not a big AA or MRL or Tank guy but railgun 3 units in 1 and would consider that. S1 - Main Battle Tank 10 soft - 12 hard - 55 hp cost 2350 C 1200 E 1800 M (army 3 - add all those costs to 1st unit) vs 8 soft - 9 hard - 45 hp cost 1800 C 800 E 1700 M dont bu…

• Colombia would be by answer, in almost all maps. They have decent enough cities (7)(6 in rising tides.. unless I missed something), easy expansionpath into south america, latin america and north america. 2 or 3 port cities depending on map and varied terrains to take advantage on. All in all, a very well balanced country

• Most of the elite units are... decent at best. Yes, the MBT is mighty fine... IF you use the EU one... thats the one with anti-air and missile defence. Quite good too at max level. The Railgun is a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none and need a radar to be most effective, Elite bomber is probably (in my opinion ofcourse) the best of the bunch, mainly because of the ballistic missile capabilites and range (I dont bomb with them, I rain down missiles with them)

• simple solution. Send a short and sweet message to the players left standing (Are you still active?) The ones that arent answering, are bots. Crush them. If noone answers, CRUSH THEM ALL! If the game is down to 5 or below active players, it should be very easy to crush what is left.

• hey, dont bash the Elite EU tank. It has fricking everything. Its good against infantry, tanks, helicopters, airplanes ... hell, it even has fricking missile defence (bad, but still more than most units have) and dont forget it also gives bonuses hard units, including itself. In my not at all humble opinion, there are 3 elite units worth getting Elite EU tank (the others are junk) Railgun (it was way better before the nerfs, but still good enough) Elite Bomber (afaik the only aircraft capable of…

• keep the reveal all forces ... but it shouldnt reveal stealth units. (or more precise, stealthy submarines that noone can report back on.. its not THAT often a spy is swimming around underwater and reporting everything they see)

• SEASON 7 IS LIVE

is it just me or arent we getting ANY points at all this season? I have been stuck with 1/2000 points, despite killing way more than 1 unit

• Coalitionmembers are still listed as inactive while they are infact active

• Your update broke the game, I am no longer a council member, despite recently renweing it for 3 more months. Also, the game I am in (active) and the coalition (also active) ... everyone is marked as INACTIVE

• Update - Patch Notes 2103.16

When pressing PLAY button on the games (2 out of 3) does NOT load the games, the new tab just loads the main menu interface

• FIXED Game Not Loading

axxis32 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Well, I found a bug. When I press PLAY on one of the servers I am playing, it opens a new tab.... with the main menu. It does NOT load the game.