Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I asked other to report and I did in game bug report.

• GAME 3197058 I did submit a ticket bug report, but i find it slow in response. Meanwhile cheating is ruining a game. A player admitted he was using a 2nd account for spying and resources. The 2nd account on Day 10 has built nothing. The main account brags of having 30 planes. He also admits using 2nd account to spy on the other teams and has. cursing.png Can I post the country name ??? How can we mention these players for people to avoid the cheating ??? Will someone follow up with Devs? Are Dev…

• Lost city, refreshed, update server status too... Yet shows I still have a city when in fact it was a lost. Did the latest announced update cause some whacky stuff?

• TROOPS WALKING ON WATER

edablo - - Bug Reports & Issues

Not only are troops walking on water... they go right past enemy ship !!!!!!! the do not get locked in combat. UGH !!! - ruining my game drastically in the middle of fight !!!!!

• Troops that nobody Mobilizes

edablo - - General Discussion

towed has its place if you commit to it, it has its disadvantages too. JUST like every unit in the game. saw in game: 2 groups of AA and artillery -> 6 AA and 14 artillery (air assault levels) = have 91 kills

• Teburu, i like the concept. - generates some more income for game - when a player is new to the game and did not have opportunity - even up fair opportunity - or when a player is financially unable to spend money for membership but later able to ... dont penalize the poor to have equal opportunity Buckeye - Strike fighters are too awesome already and already have the STealth which is a special unit in its own right. perhaps yes Teburu - artillery officer or artillery support unit...

• Season 4 - Will Attack Helo's made available again like tanks for those of new and/or missed them in Season 2? SPECULATION of new unit for Season 4? - What is the prevailing thought? guided missiles? perhaps on a hyped Elite drone? - Artillery officer? better targeting range and speed? - Elite Bombers ? oh what can be ?

• Combat outposts and bunkers

edablo - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Kalrakh: “That is kind of a good question. In regards of description it should be: 25% Entrenchment 33% L 1 Bunker (+ 8%) 43% L 2 Bunker (+ 10%) 56% L 3 Bunker (+ 13%) 68% L 4 Bunker (+ 12%) 73% L 5 Bunker (+ 5%) In reality it is shown as: 25% Entrenchment 45% L 1 Bunker (+ 20%) 52% L 2 Bunker (+ 7%) 61% L 3 Bunker (+ 9%) 71% L 4 Bunker (+ 10%) ??% L 5 Bunker (+ ?%) For 5 I am currently missing examples. ” WHY IS THIS ????? It reads wrong is confusing... rality is not the same as what…

• help me out please. if morale % increases X then production rate increases X = ???? and NO PLEASE do not comment there are many factors, I know this... of which most factors or static modifiers known and easily calculated as is the baseline known ( i cataloged cities baseline resource production f or a particular game type) thus I only need to understand Populations caps & morale rate influence on production

• city production list

If I recall correctly, there is a cap I read some time ago to population on cities. more or less depending on which city there is a baseline of resources for each city that is static and consistent from game t game of the same type. (4x less production perhr starting game than 1x games for same city. each city is same over and over for the same game type from my observations this week. We know morale cap = 100% Arms industry, navy base, and air base are all capped at a known static modifier % to…

• I agree with you @Buckeyechamp. I am astonished at how many players build to level 5 arms early and often... thus I knowingly understand they are suffering in at least one area: research or units or flexibility i was writing all the math and points here regarding early to mid game facts. HOWEVER, i decided to delete it, say that you are right buckeyechamp.... and SAYto the naysayers here the oft response I get from moderators and game DEV support : "you have to just play the game and experience …

• city production list

Is there a list or chart anywhere on city production ? either the baseline start or max production levels?

• Making your own map

edablo - - Maps

wow - that would have been super cool to create a map. especially for alliance matches!!!

• Troops that nobody Mobilizes

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “what others have said on most.. and way off on NG. probably the most efficeint /cost effective units in the game ” Observations & counters to this thread on national Guards. some just a repeat. A. These are NOT necessarily the most cost effective depending on your goal. Factor a 3 or 7 day time span & time to build & cost to make = most expensive infantry available. B. BUT while being the most expensive (because your doing quantity over quality) it produces the MOST def…

• Has anyone experienced the fire control NOT working for elite subs. You can run right smack into ships and the fire control not work on "aggressive" when it is supposed to auto fire & upon being it by the ships NO point defense !!! Sat there and watched it happened, tried it again later and same darn thing.

• Fire control

edablo - - Questions & Answers

Can someone please explain to me how fire control work son aggressive setting for: - ships? - subs? - artillery?

• I relish Gold users

dont you consider yourself as part of the boys club?

• I relish Gold users

is that a chit eating grin?

• If ships are traveling through the straight at Istanbul to the sea. Can enemy of that occupied land area, can they see the ships if they have zero troops of any sort near there? just because of the tight small channel?

• possibly interesting and useful? Can you please explain to me again. Are you able to jump, without air assault command? Or are you saying do a waypoint, create delay, then jump? is this one jump or multiple jumps? I just did not quite understand the instructions, the result or the point?