Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• missile travel time

jaunco325 - - Suggestions

sí, pero eso no será tan preciso, y también requiere un poco de tiempo. Podría ser que para cuando termine de hacer los cálculos, la ventana de tiempo para el lanzamiento ya haya expirado. dado que el juego todavía calcula la hora de llegada una vez lanzado, podría hacerlo antes del lanzamiento y ayudar a los jugadores. It would also be good if before launching you mark a circle of the damage in area that you are going to do, in the same way that you do with the artillery.

• missile travel time

jaunco325 - - Suggestions

It would be quite nice to be able to know how long it will take for a missile to reach its destination before launching it.

• lost messages

jaunco325 - - General Discussion

Yes, my ally asked me not to advance on certain territories and to leave them to him, and I realized those messages when I was already angry because I ignored him.

• lost messages

It has happened to me several times that the game does not warn me that I have unread coalition messages. it just doesn't show the red number. am I the only one that happens?

• the game has just ended and, indeed, the insurgents won.

• These kinds of things are common, or do they only happen to me? prnt.sc/vds1sd could they really win the game?

• attack aircraft, OP?

Quote from ahuman: “Quote from jaunco325: “what do you mean that sam can hit more than once? ” It attacks planes every 10 minutes. However, if it is attacked, it can defend as many times as necessary. ” I thought all the anti-aircraft did that

• attack aircraft, OP?

what do you mean that sam can hit more than once?

• I had forgotten that there was the option to reveal troops, it is possible, it is a player who spends gold

• Day 14, my units are in my territory and in the water, I put radars on the borders and did not detect any contact, either from land or air, but he did detect my radars

• attack aircraft, OP?

I have seen them destroy anti-aircraft easily, unless unless they spam anti-aircraft. I did not understand about the infantry

• I have as a neighbor a player who every time I get close to him I instantly have a vant plane over each of my battalions. how do you do this?

• attack aircraft, OP?

Do you think the attack planes are OP? I had to face them and I seem a bit abusive, now I use them and they still seem a bit abusive. I wanted to know if there are more people who think like this or is it just my perception.

• troop transport distance

jaunco325 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from jaunco325: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “assume you are talking ferry distance and would be 2000 miles. but to tell just try to move to a desired airfield if out of Ferry range it will fly to nearest friendly airport of destination then either sail and/or drive from that point whichever is fastest. To Increase Ferry distance; upgrade Unit Level ... then goes up to 5,000 and 10,000 and can pretty much fly anywhere. Even if < then required Ferry distance if have a…

Quote from 737373elj: “Unless you are US and your ally Greece says hey would you be interested in territory near Antalya ” you were pretty close XD

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “assume you are talking ferry distance and would be 2000 miles. but to tell just try to move to a desired airfield if out of Ferry range it will fly to nearest friendly airport of destination then either sail and/or drive from that point whichever is fastest. To Increase Ferry distance; upgrade Unit Level ... then goes up to 5,000 and 10,000 and can pretty much fly anywhere. Even if < then required Ferry distance if have a network of Friendly airbases then it will get th…

In the specifications of the troops, I saw that the air transport distance is 2000 units. but how much is "2000 units" exactly? I need to know if my troops are going to move from one airport to another, or if they will be too far away.