Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -ASW Helicopters (I think I've seen a total of zero ASWs in my entire CoN career...) -Cruisers -Marines and ACVs

• Someone I was fighting, not a coalition mate, did this- But DON'T send Strike Fighters to attack my Frigates over and over again.

• This sounds like such a cool idea, even though I'm not sure whether or not it would "work". Two problems that I don't think have been mentioned yet: Since most of the world is ocean, and alien landing sites are randomly chosen, aliens are going to land in the ocean and form transports most of the time. This makes it really easy to pick them off with subs or to simply put frigates outside of cities as soon as you have a good navy (mid-late game), since transports can't fight. Also, a lot would de…

• You get gold equal to the number of victory points you control whenever you win a game. So yes. It's slow, but you can get gold for free by winning.

• Ultimatums

JoseFStal1n - - Suggestions

This game is about risk taking. Having coalitions just stare at each other and occasionally exchange territory isn't what CON is for. Ultimately, it's a game about warfare- the diplomacy system exists to make wars happen, not the other way around. Also, it would just be too hard to balance such a feature between "too weak so nobody uses it" and "constantly exploited by multi accounters".

• Quote from Germanico: “Instead of closing the thread for "gold discussion reasons", let me point out an often overlooked fact: Unlike RTS games without the ability to spend (Starcraft etc), CON actually resembles the realities of war a lot more when it comes to simulating the chaos of battle or the "big unknown". - Do you actually 100% know what could be lurking behind the fog of war? No (maybe he's spending, maybe not) - Are you certain that the moment of attack is the right one? Maybe (enemy a…

• I'm playing Finland in FPEU. I'm still mostly a noob (I've played ~7 games) so I have no idea what to do here. It was Day 5. I was in a coalition with Sweden and Russia, we had planned an attack on Baltic States, my troops were headed for Tallinn, and I was feeling pretty good about how we were doing. When I logged back in a few hours later, there were ICBMs headed for Helsinki, Tallinn, and Moscow. Apparently the US had decided that we shouldn't invade Baltic, so... nukes. On Day 6. I withdrew …