Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Same here, i cannot launch cruise missile off my Destroyers

• Battle of Active

Anikitos - - Roleplaying Section

I am active, and would be interested in this kind of games.

• New realistic map

Anikitos - - Maps

Lets say you could have a map that is realistic as far as military power. Will you also demand realistic population, and economies? Lets not discuss an obvious reason why no one is going to join the map if USA, Russia or China have already been taken. What about population size? An ability to conscript a large army is definitely an advantage. Even though UK might have an advantage in tech tree over India, conscription would definitely be an issue for UK compared to that of India. Or take Russia …

• Add further complexity to the AI by having AI go into an alliance with each other. Make it that much more difficult for player to take apart AI nations, and have AI declare war based on some internal AI relations such as AI coalitions. Also, what about bringing back cease fire and have that active for 24 hours before be able to declare peace?

• Why would Helicopters need an airbase in the first place? Isnt the reason that the Helicopters are useful is their absolute non-dependency on an airbase?

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Anikitos: “I haven't read all 14 pages before this post. Apologies if these ideas have been proposed already. An issue with A-10 is that it does not have severe enough penalties for its power. I do think that its punching power should stay, at least against armor, perhaps it need to be nerfed a bit against infantry. Its main disadvantage is low altitude and speed. Low altitude and speed makes them an easier target, and smaller radius of sight range. Advantage: armo…

• I think that instead of reducing electronics, it would be better to split cost requirement for all helicopters between components and supplies. 70/30 for HG and 30/70 for AH, keep electronics same. Not sure if reducing built time makes sense. The research time for HG maybe a good idea. That would completely change the early game dynamic, no more infantry aggro, and would force people to invest into AF. Overall a more balanced start would be necessary. Keep damage split same regardless of doctrin…

• I haven't read all 14 pages before this post. Apologies if these ideas have been proposed already. An issue with A-10 is that it does not have severe enough penalties for its power. I do think that its punching power should stay, at least against armor, perhaps it need to be nerfed a bit against infantry. Its main disadvantage is low altitude and speed. Low altitude and speed makes them an easier target, and smaller radius of sight range. Advantage: armor and fire power. So, keep Damage and HP, …

• thanks! I have never noticed that icon.

• Hello, I am not sure if this has been answered or not, but. Every unit has a distinction for damage for each unit type its attacking or defending. How would you know what is the classification of the support units? Clearly they are not infantry, and clearly they are not armor. According to description Mobile Art is armored, but is it according to game mechanics? MRL is not armored? What about towed art? What is classification for every support unit, what are they?

• Quote from Kalrakh: “A single artillery is pretty useless by itself. More simple solution: Stack 1 2-3 Infantry (Mech/Mot) 3-4 MAAV 3-4 AFV Stack 2 5 MRLS 4 SAM 1 Radar More complicated: Stack 1 2-3 Infantry (Mech/Mot) 3-4 MAAV 3-4 AFV Stack 2 5-6 MRLS 4-5 MAAV Stack 3 1 Radar x SAM & perhaps later even some TDS Stack 2 and 3 never enter hostile territory, Stack 1 is mainly a blocker for all out attacks. SAMs should provide air prtection without getting directly attacked. Capture province with e…

• Quote from Germanico: “ 2) We are already planning and designing this list - though it will be a few weeks at least until it makes it into the game. We all play actively ourselves and feel exactly like you. Having said list would be a BIG benefit. Enjoy the game and thanks for the support! //G ” Quote from Paviljonac011: “ ... 02. Unit lists - Closely connected with previous problem, list of units simmilar to list of citys should easy show where exactly is unit, in wich larger unit group it is a…

• Rankings Improvement

Anikitos - - Suggestions

What about a separate ranking for each doctrine used by a player? This could also be taken further and displayed in that doctrine's military ranking. I would love to see how I did with different doctrines. The current total ranking would still be as it is now.

• ''IF'' Command suggestion

Anikitos - - Suggestions

I like the idea of conditional troop movement. Would be very useful for the air units evacuating if the enemy is in visible range.

• Depends on the topology of the area that you either defend or conquer. If MRL was a martial art, it would be jiujitsu.

• Quote from Opulon: “Multiple Rocket Launchers have been nerfed from their prior stats : They have the longest range of all artilleries, and have no direct counter (in terms of artillery). The best strategy against them is "close combat". Mobile artillery do better damage output than them if you close the distance. It's exactly like the railgun on S1914 : you just need to be "decisive" on your charge. This kind of weapon feeds on your hesitation ” This guidance reminds me of a song Trooper by Iro…

• How about the ghost of a unit observed is as strong as a probability of the unit still being in the area? 1. If a unit can leave an observable radius of say 20 within 30 min. Thats how long the marker would stay on map. 2. The unit marker cannot be targeted.

• I think it would be a useful feature to have a unit placeholder on a map for any unit discovered through scout, or fly over. Any unit reveal could stay on a map for 2-3 hours, with time of sight. If unit has been spotted, any military would track it as much as they could, it only makes sense to have this temp map state for the units revealed.

• Would game creators need to re-balance the rest of the Doctrines ?

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Anikitos: “In my experience the best alliances are those where player's armies complement each other. There is no reason for every player to invest in TDS, or SAM. There is no reason for all 3 to invest in bombers, or tanks. Or marines, or spec ops. Or radar, etc, etc, Figuring out early enough the research tree and responsibility makes a strong alliance, but it also forces all members to work together, and more or less equally split the spoils. ” when playing with…