Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from ewac123: “It's a guess. This thread is going the wrong direction. Here's another update from the Austria game. My ally Serbia who took Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, and the neighboring AI got MRLS. I maxed out my towed artillery and started "accidentally" shooting the EU troops. They got too close to the border so I blamed it on the system. My anti air "Accidentally" shot down his patrolling helis and planes, because they were polluting our air by patrolling 24…

• We already have WW3(4X speed) on CON games. The time period you described would be the cold war era. Soviet Union already collapsed before WW3 era. Germany was unified at the end of cold war and before WW3 era.

• Quote from Declan Magee: “I quite like it. Sure, it means you can't do the rush round making sure everyone gets home at 23:58, so it's a slower game, but hey, it's a slow game, that's kinda the point. It means I don't have to stay up so late too ” Agreed, Also I noticed that Insurgent popping up in the enemy's home cities as well. Before the update, this doesn't happen.

• Quote from Second Cannae: “Quote from Kim Jon-Uno: “Someone is running corruption on me. How do I find the spy and eliminate it? How do I prevent spies in the future? and How do you know when someone is spying on you? Thanks for the help ” I'm not sure if there is any way to find and eliminate spies other than hiring counter-ops spies (click on your city, click the intel button, recruit spy, assign counter-ops). You can't prevent anyone from planting spies, you can only hire counter-ops and hope…

• APOCALISSE NUCLEARE

yankees992012 - - General Discussion

Quote from Parrucci: “It would be very nice if, especially in apocalypse mode, once up to 15 ICBMs were fired, there was a suggestive screen representing the end of humanity and the game. This would lead people to use ICBMs more and it would be something very fun and suggestive. ” I would have to disagree with this proposal. I would like to see realistic after-effects of nuclear warfare takes place in the game. I noticed that when players launch nukes, the cities and provinces only suffer radiat…

• I hope so, I was in the middle of the war against Mali. Both sides had laid down lines to each other's home cities before the game was shut down.

• no access

yankees992012 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Same here, was wondered if it was my internet or not.

• Coalitionflags

yankees992012 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “As for Nazi Germany , killing of Jews is the thing that they are considered bad . If the Holocaust had not happened , Nazi flag would not have been banned . Communists don't kill or discriminate people of a particular race or religion . That's why communist flags are allowed . (I know that many people have been killed in communist movements around the globe but that doesn't relate with the Holocaust) ” Communist flags can never be banned anyway since in real life, the…

• abandoned nations

yankees992012 - - General Discussion

Quote from MartijnTNL: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Until what day can an abandoned nation be taken by another player ? And how will the game start for the new player ? Will the troops and buildings constructed by the previous player remain the same or will the game start with nothing built in cities ? ” Day 6 is the last day you can pick countries in game after day 6 you can't join in anymore ” This is what makes the game sort of dull. I am currently playing WW3 map, and there's only 27 players…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from DOA70: “Quote from yankees992012: “Quote from Germanico: “ ” ” I am an American too, and I do play with a code of chivalry. I'll let my stats speak for me. ” DUDE! Since you mentioned them, I looked at your stats, whoa, ... You are Murderously efficient against AI opponents! ” I started playing few games. In the game, If I cant win then I would either resign gracefully or join up stronger coalition. As for the stats, as you see I am still a beginner and ha…

• Quote from Germanico: “Hi @JoeSlackman - indeed a worthy posting. Thing is that players are all different. It's kinda like around the boardgame or RPG table: Some play valiantly while others revel in devious plots and backstabbing. Both are allowed in our game and to a degree endorsed: we want to allow players to live out their way of playing the game. If your's is honorable it sounds you may be interested in some of the Roleplaying aspects of the game - for which there are groups and dedicated …

• yeah that's true. This is why at the end of WW2 things went badly for SS officers.

• Quote from Second Cannae: “I mean, if someone explicitly did it for their military prowess alone, I would be fine with it. But was the SS really a good unit? ” The SS unit actually a German arm of elite branch of the German military. It similar role as modern day special forces. While I do not condone racism but for game purposes, i like to recreate war events such as WW2, Napoleonic France, Roman Empire- Italy. It interesting to see what could happen if Germany did won WW2 in the game. Another …