Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Mike6133: “Quote from Dracula: “Quote from M.A.D. MAN: “Maybe add a soldier standing next to the artillery piece to humanize the artillery guns. To human humanize then a little ” Good idea but there should be two soldiers. I man ,1 woman ,I white and 1 black ” There is a major lack of diversity in the officers. They are nearly all white men. I think I saw one Asian man once. No women. No people of color. It is a major oversight and kind of sad. ” Oh, no, n…

• Quote from Dracula: “Quote from M.A.D. MAN: “Maybe add a soldier standing next to the artillery piece to humanize the artillery guns. To human humanize then a little ” Good idea but there should be two soldiers. I man ,1 woman ,I white and 1 black ” There is a major lack of diversity in the officers. They are nearly all white men. I think I saw one Asian man once. No women. No people of color. It is a major oversight and kind of sad.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Dracula: “Elite tanks has 4 tiers while all other elite units have 3 tiers. It should have 3 tiers too i.e 3/6/10 ” Elite Tanks have 4 Level, but only 2 Tiers The were the first Elite units, so devs where still experimenting, therefore it is also the only Elite with doctrine specific versions. ” Well that might be the reason! I have 3 maps going. Only in the European doctrine does the Elite Tank have scout ability. The Western and Eastern elite tanks do not have t…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “I don’t think that was changed recently, although it may just be that I didn’t notice it. It definitely wasn’t in the last update. ” well it my one map that older the tanks still have scout ability, the newer map I started they do not. But they are also separate maps (USA vs Rising Tides) so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Does anyone else know?

• I saw they retooled the attacks of the rail gun. But did the Elite Battle Tank also get changed? It no longer offers scout ability. When did this happen? Please let me know if others have noticed this.

• Update - Patch Notes 2103.16

Mike6133 - - News and Updates

My game on the computer is still not working. Takes very long to load, then once loaded I am unable to do anything. I can just see the current status of things. I keep trying to mobilize troops but they never start. I try to put order in market but it does not go in. I try to send planes on patrol but they do not change their current location.

• Quote from 737373elj: “So I saw this on the CON Reddit: reddit.com/r/ConflictofNations…vers_season_6_asset_leak/ And speculation: Could this be THE OPENING SEQUENCE FOR THE MUTANT CAMEL SPAWNING ASSETS FOR UFOs??? ” Perhaps the bright light is where it shoots laser from? The main page shows 3 new units (looks like air, water, and land). What do they all have in common? They shoot lasers! Maybe they shoot from a very far distance but do low damage? However, over time, you will be able to take out…

• Coalition win vs Solo win

Mike6133 - - Questions & Answers

What about if I am in a coalition of 1. My other member died. But I might win the game with myself in my coalition I started by myself. Will that count as solo win or coalition win?

• Do we know if a tank officer will boost the elite rail guns? Since those are support not armor? Please let me know. Thank you

• Since the Zombie will likely have spread all over much of my land will I able to get a resource boost to fight them back?

• Just want to check on this. If my coalition is currently winning but everyone else chooses to end game. Do we get the win in our stats? I have 5 wins in 27 games and would love to get a 6th win but it's been a lot of back and forth between coalitions and there is talking of using the end game button. Please advise

• Victory Site Bonus

Quote from Yak: “No please do not tag germanico. ” Can you please clarify then?

• Victory Site Bonus

Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from Mike6133: “The flat resource bonus is not the same as production per day. In some victory sites it is not even the same resource. Let me know what you think. ” Devs can someone take note to change ‘flat resource bonus’ to ‘daily production’ or smth?Should I tag Germanico ” And also indicate if there is a difference between the flat resource bonus and daily production. They cannot be the same or why would the same victory site have different resource for daily pr…

• Victory Site Bonus

Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Mike6133: “Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Mike6133: “Quote from Bark Place: “no, it means that it's added to the production, just a flat 1000 no matter what, rather then arms industries that like boost 10%, 20% of whatever the value is. ” Nope that is wrong. Sorry but you are confused. I watched my production hourly counter and it only went up by the amount produced by the territory. Example, if the site produces 600 units per day by hourly production went up by +25 …

• Victory Site Bonus

Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Mike6133: “Quote from Bark Place: “no, it means that it's added to the production, just a flat 1000 no matter what, rather then arms industries that like boost 10%, 20% of whatever the value is. ” Nope that is wrong. Sorry but you are confused. I watched my production hourly counter and it only went up by the amount produced by the territory. Example, if the site produces 600 units per day by hourly production went up by +25 units/hour. The victory site produces 600…

• Victory Site Bonus

Quote from Bark Place: “no, it means that it's added to the production, just a flat 1000 no matter what, rather then arms industries that like boost 10%, 20% of whatever the value is. ” Nope that is wrong. Sorry but you are confused. I watched my production hourly counter and it only went up by the amount produced by the territory. Example, if the site produces 600 units per day by hourly production went up by +25 units/hour. The victory site produces 600 units per day, every day, but I was supp…

• Victory Site Bonus

No it says a "flat resource bonus" So that would imply after you conquer the providence I should get a one-time bonus of 1,000 rare materials. I also get the hourly production, of course, just like any other providence or city. But it specifically says flat resource bonus. So it appears to be a bug since I did not receive them.

• Victory Site Bonus

Well then I will be reporting a bug. I conquered and never got the 1,000 Rare Materials.

• Victory Site Bonus

Quote from sratenwajet: “The reward is given to the victor and taken from the loser whenever it changes hands ” I don't think that is accurate. What happens if you don't have the 1000 Rare Material bonus? I think it might only be the first person to conquer and then that is it. But it would be appreciated if we can get confirmation.

• Victory Site Bonus

Does the flat reward for taking over a victory site get rewarded every time it is conquered? Or only for the first human player to take it over? Thanks for your help