Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game 3309958

JonDoe101 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Your comment is a little vague but I get what you are saying I've had planes get stuck. Please include screenshots if the issue is still ongoing if you want to document on here. If the issue is ongoing you should submit a bug report using the feature available in the menu from the bottom right of the game screen, that is the best way to have bugs like this checked out.

• Customized Games?

JonDoe101 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Jotunn: “What I describe would still be multiplayer online games; merely custom tailored ones. ” Well what ideas do you have that you think require a more tailored game as opposed to games that are already being offered? Keep in mind there are many game modes, some rotating only available seasonally, there is a strong roleplaying community on discord that tries to get big groups together to role-play certain CoN maps, and if you join an alliance there are even more game modes and styl…

• European AWACS Picture

Hey there, Thank you for pointing out this discrepancy. This is a totally valid issue, but definitely be patient with the whole retrofitting of unit icons and images because a lot of units, including entire upgrade trees, still have not been given individual icons nor proper images yet, but these changes are certainly coming.

• The closest thing to a full list of attributes is if you click on your actual unit and then click it again under your selected unit, you can open up a menu that displays its strength and defense against certain units, their strength in certain terrain, etc. More information is also provided by the unit production as well as research menus.

• Questions

I don't personally work with the team that enforces wolf packing rules but my take: You can work with players in CoN period, that's just the nature of diplomacy, that is why in many maps like Rising tides it is smart to have diplomacy with nations outside of your coalition, I've seen many multi coalition alliances that occurred naturally. I do not believe the team is trying to discourage genuine players who came with the intention of playing fairly from working with each other. Wolfpacking rules…

• Hey there, I believe at this time there have been some problems reported by players using third party services like Steam or mini clip that offer CoN in terms of account compatibility across all mediums, although both Steam and browser work fine for me. I always recommend to players that the best gaming experience for CoN is through web browser. I would hold off on trying to switch your subscription to a new account. You may want to first try to retrieve your log in via Steam if it prompts you t…

• Quote from heothanhtinh: “just found out that it's miniclip's problem. is there anyway that I can unlink my account from miniclip? I want to play from your website. I can create another account (with gold bonus of course) but I cannot join 4x game. ” I never recommend people play CoN using third party gaming sites like mini clip. Your account for CoN should be independent of mini clip, but then again I am really not familiar with how it works perhaps mini clip does control your account, you may …

• Just be wary about stacking, there can be disadvantages. For one, you don't want to stack units that will not be effective at fighting together. You also do not want to over-stack units because then you may reach a point where their efficiency is decreased and you'd rather have multiple stacks. Sweet spot is around 7 units max a stack, maybe more for land, less for air.

• Unit Decommisioning

JonDoe101 - - Suggestions

I've never really felt the need to decommission. I've always been power hungry and craved more units! Very interesting perspective, but I see the need to reduce upkeep at times.

• I'm forwarding this issue to the rest of the team so someone best equipped can help you, sorry we didn't respond sooner. Generally speaking, you don't have issues creating alliance games or receiving challenges?

• Quote from 737373elj: “Maybe I ought to do that, but for now I'll keep it in one thread (as all my other posts aren't complete yet, as you can see.) ” Haha that was quick! But you can and should keep it in one thread, I am just saying you may not want to hide the bulk of the content of each post within this thread using a spoiler, instead just let the body of text be present, and that is because the forum automatically flags too much content hidden in a spoiler causing a need for moderation inte…

• This is a good guide and I'll self delete this post to keep it formal after you get a chance to see what I wrote. The forum system doesn't like you putting so much content into Display Spoiler text hiding. It is requiring me or other staff to go in and manually approve all of this content. You may want to consider reformatting this guide, you can just put them into full posts. I think what you are doing is cool and when you are done we can see if rest of team likes the idea of locking the post o…

• Membership Glitch

Sorry about that inconvenience. For further help with your payment issue, you will either need to submit an in game support ticket or contact [email protected] They will be able to assist you with money matters.

• My fuel is negative

The main reason I experience negative fuel production is because I build too many units, and I find that it is irrespective of whether or not they are armor units. Build arms industries in all of your cities with fuel production, stop building more units, and focus on upgrading your existing units. You need to increase your economy before you build more units. If you haven't experienced this issue before, maybe you haven't played with a nation that has this kind of economic constraint.

• Gun Ships

JonDoe101 - - Suggestions

Moved to suggestions.

• Building Queue Broken

Hi there, Firstly thank you for making such a concise post, and I can feel your frustration on this matter. Keep in mind I am not a developer, just a forum moderator, submitting a ticket was the best way for the developers to view your issue. So while the developers may not always be able to fix issues reported instantly, they always log issues and address them as soon as possible, it is more likely than not that this item is being worked on and allocated properly. So my first question to you is…

• Troop air Transport

Is it possible that you might have an ally that destroyed the troop transport before you could intercept it, or not even an ally but your enemy had some other enemy? I don't know what the deal is with the very specific details of the radar signature of the troop transport, but I assume it functions like an airplane and not the infantry, since ground radar picks them up as unidentified aircraft. I've had a lot of situations where aircraft pings over my land, and I would assume hostile jets, but t…

• I understand your frustration, but hopefully we can help you resolve this. You will need to contact the support email for this inquiry, we cannot directly help you with payment issues on this forum. Reach out at [email protected] Please be concise and include the username of the account you were attempting to purchase gold on. Please do not email your inquiry in all caps, it makes it harder to read.

• @Pafufu I am only a junior moderator I think I understand what you are saying, but I am struggling a bit so correct me if I am wrong. Are you saying that you are able to access this new second account you have made, and you are content with playing on this new account? Because if so you could still potentially recover your original account. In any case it is unlikely your original account has already been entirely deleted, and removing the CoN app from your facebook does not delete your account.…

• Firstly, I have edited out the name of the player and their nation from your post. We do not want people directly reporting the names of players onto this forum, and this has to mainly do with EU privacy laws. Secondly, I moved this post to the forums section for Bug Reports & issues, a more appropriate place for a report. So I understand that spamming gold might be frustrating, but you need to first understand that it is not possible for a player to cheat using gold. The method to purchase gold…