Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Changing Username

Sergio_G - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Iroxeth: “Hi Sergio, I am still waiting for help. Until now I did not get any support... ” Good afternoon. I want to know from you, have you already received your nickname ??

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “Units I never build: Mech infantry Naval inf Afv (nor naval variant) MBT Mobile art Strike fighters UAV Aircraft carriers (nor any carrier-variant planes) NPA Submarines I can kind of see what some of these are for, but they don't fit what I want to do. Others just don't seem to work at what they're meant for. Carriers are just too expensive and unnecessary. ” A.) Aircraft Carriers are quite useful if you are playing a helo-centric game, in t…

• offensive language

Quote from Love Breed: “Hello, In game number 4238423 Wolrd War 3, I just received these messages from my former coalition leader name player LogiZ and I belive that this kind of language should not be allowed here or anywhere else. We are supposed to be adults playing a game, enjoying winning and accepting losing. I am sure there are ways to prevent such events from happening.(I am sure you will find the messages we sent between us and realize there was nothing to have caused such outrage). I h…

• Gold

Sergio_G - - General Discussion

Тема закрыта. The topic is closed.

• Gold

Sergio_G - - General Discussion

Quote from JOKER_MD: “больше всего раздражает большое количество золота в начале игры, если в первые 1-10 дней будет больше 30 000 золота, то это уже становится проблемой ” Добрый день. Я выдал Вам предупреждение, с которым вы можете ознакомиться у себя в профиле. Good afternoon. I gave you a warning, which you can read in your profile.

• Quote from playbabe: “Quote from Sergio_G: “I think there are no bad units in the game. It's just that each unit has its own task that it must perform. ” yeah and those units pretty much suck ass on their own task corvette, role: "defense coast line" ingame: can't defense their coast against anything that can shoot it back. towed arti, role: "high mobility support" ingame: suck ass damage, getting out run by infantry with superior firepower, be a sitting duck outside airfield range. ” I understa…

• I think there are no bad units in the game. It's just that each unit has its own task that it must perform.

• Quote from Raptor_: “I ask you to check batch no. 4234744, in which I have the mathematical certainty, supported by concrete events, that the player "steph_537" who commands Turkey and the "third.grade" player who commands Greece, are the same person. Please kindly block this mess. Thank you. ” Greetings. please write to our support form conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279, we will check. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Changing Username

Quote from Iroxeth: “Hi Sergio, I am still waiting for help. Until now I did not get any support... ” I will check your suggested nicknames for availability and change it.

• Intelligence Panel Problem

Sergio_G - - Questions & Answers

Quote from 12072281: “Hey! You know how every time you go to the Intel panel and there are options including using gold? Well, the panel is slow and just today, when I'm recruiting agents, somehow the use gold options were clicked on, wasting my gold. Also, every time you recruited an agent, it always scroll up to the top, meaning that if you click the same place twice, you lose gold. My question is why is the Intel Panel slow to proceed and why is the gold option at the top of the screen and no…

• Quote from El sese: “Any Admin Can Explain Why I Got Banned For 4 months ? ” If you got banned, I think it was deserved. The topic is closed.

• Мы примем во внимание Ваш отзыв и Ваши замечания! Всего хорошего!

• if you automate construction, mobilization, and research, so what are you left to do?

• Quote from Autonomous1: “Hello. I'm in the late stages of Game# 4075013 and I have a situation where a stack of my units are stuck and won't move. I have no other issues with other units, just this one stack. I'm playing Kazakhstan, and the units in question (DN 35), are located just south of Almaty, Kazakhstan. There are (7) total units in the stack, including (1) CRV, (2) TDS, (3) MobSAM's and (1) MobInf. Just letting you know, and if you could look into it that would be great. Thanks. ” Good …

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “I was in my Finished WWZ game looking around, taking screenshots, and I got a 'Gold Discount Offer' ... LOL! ” why such surprise?

• Quote from regulus.j4: “In a ww3 4x game, patrol of helis or NPAs are not automatically engaging surface vessels and transports. War diplo condition is active since we get hit by ship anti-air. Game no: 4124518 ” perhaps because the search for targets occurs once every ten minutes. I think the problem is that you weren't tracking this ten minute period of time for the attack.

• Server outages

Quote from Zozo001: “OK, so what can be the problem on my end when the app says "cannot be connected" at times, while it does connect other times? ” I suspect you have a very unstable internet connection or your ISP is having problems sharing the internet.

• JOKER_MD, Сообщаю Вам, что тема исчерпана и закрыта. Ответы Вам были предоставленны по причине бана. Бан был выдан на 1 сутки и на данный момент Вы имеете доступ ко всем каналам официального сервера Дискорд. В дальнейшем прошу Вас изучить правила поведения, которые написаны для всех без исключений.

• Questions

Tom_Cruise, Not always before the start of the battle, a well-thought-out strategy pays off. The human factor influences here. People are also playing against you and they can disrupt your strategy in the first minutes of the battle. This is purely my opinion, the opinion of a military man. ))

• Questions

Dealer of Death, Card - map - game these are the features of the Russian translation ...