Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Political UI Overlays

DxC - - Suggestions

it's a weird part of the game that i don't personally like and I'm not sure if anyone else does either

• Political UI Overlays

DxC - - Suggestions

don't ever attack a popular country.. attack unpopular countries with a fury.

• Danger Close!!

DxC - - Suggestions

The upgraded ones actually look really good on paper. I think I haven't used them because you are limited in how many research lines you can follow and the mech inf need a lvl 3 barracks and early on other buildings seem more important to upgrade. Still I'll definitely consider using them. I guess the main drawback is they are a bit slower than mot inf.

• Forum Point Overhaul

DxC - - General Discussion

Quote from Pablo22510: “it worked in CoW. ” it worked to keep spammers spamming and turned off actual players.

• Forum Point Overhaul

DxC - - General Discussion

i know germ will bash me for this but pablo, who the fck cares about forum points?

• Danger Close!!

DxC - - Suggestions

Quote from Pablo22510: “mech. infantry should be lowered somewhat ” ha, so less than no one will make them?

• CON news STATS annoying auto flip

DxC - - Suggestions

Please change the news stats auto flip between popularity and ranking. If you want to put them on the same tab then just make it possible to toggle between the two instead of automatically switching from one to the other which is extremely annoying.

• sight view

DxC - - Suggestions

I believe they intentionally removed the ability to see units near border in CoW. It does make some since that you would need some army there to see anything, but I guess civs might notice. In anycase, it is a bit of a game changer since not having border view allows one to sneak in disembarks without being spotted until they are unloaded, if there are no units to spot them. I'm ok with either way but I just want the fog view to correspond to what is viewable.

• sight view

DxC - - Suggestions

I'm not sure what you mean by "fixed" in CoW, but in the past you were able to see that an unspecified unit was within some distance of your border. They changed it so now the fog still extends from the border but it doesn't show you anything. For example here you can see that the border fog covers the circled point prnt.sc/dxhsrs, but you can't see that anything is there. After moving a unit closer you can see there is a unit there: prnt.sc/dxhecb.

• Danger Close!!

DxC - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “They do less damage among pop and buildings ” Yea, that is their big plus. I might start using them more for that reason.

• Danger Close!!

DxC - - Suggestions

heli's are not very useful currently compared to strikers. The friendly fire idea is interesting but really to make heli's useful we just need to weaken anti-heli defense of ground units.

• Disable airlift for heavy vehicles

DxC - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “Essentially: High level = heavy stuff / low level = light stuff ” while this makes some sense for realism, it will prevent me from giving tanks serious consideration

• Update 16.1.

DxC - - Suggestions

yea, i was looking at western, but my spreadsheet has african so that probably accounts for some of the diffs edit: well hrm well only diff from east and west doctrine for mobile AA is eastern gets +1 for air and heli I think right now all we can do it notice gross imbalances. but once many good players face each other the real imbalances will surface.

• Update 16.1.

DxC - - Suggestions

well overall, mobile AA has been made much weaker. before e.g. lvl 1 on defense was inf:3 arm:1 air:5 rkt:2.5 heli:7 now it's inf:2 arm:1 air:4 rkt:0.5 heli:6 so it is definitely moving into the questionable zone. only reason I'd use it now is if I knew there was a lot of air when sending in airborne, but that is my current primary force so ...

• Update 16.1.

DxC - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “(increased its attack vs airplanes) ”

• Update 16.1.

DxC - - Suggestions

totally, mobile AA is one of the primary units you want to have for multiple reasons

• Map Suggestions

DxC - - Suggestions

Quote from ProfessionalF: “I'd hate to agree ” that's for sure, mister passive aggressive on steroids.

• Map Suggestions

DxC - - Suggestions

Quote from Pablo22510: “Game is already balanced, I love how the AI is working, and I haven't had any problems with morale. ” Please don't spam the forums with BS just to hear yourself blab after one day of playing. We've heard you enough elsewhere.

• Moral managment

DxC - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “I never did not accuse DxC of being a "sim6, land grabbing newb" and have no idea why he brings this up and how this should be helpful in the discussion ” Ha. I apologize for that false accusation and my drunken outburst in general. I do realize that you have been very attentive and doing a great job at addressing lots of issues. Above you said you can't fix the popularity right now. Why is that? That seems to be the root of the problem. If you stop wars and try to be nice…

• Moral managment

DxC - - Suggestions

Well morale is a big issue that needs fixed and it isn't going to be solved by the price of bunkers. I finally quit my first game due to unplayable circumstances. Germonico accused me of being a sim6, land grabbing newb but I can assure you that is not the case. In the first week I did unwisely take out several surrounding AI which dropped my global popularity to 40. At that point I realized this wasn't good and made no more wars and tried to adjust my status to raise my popularity. It did raise…