Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ''IF'' Command suggestion

LorDury - - Suggestions

HI guys, Was wondering about potential of the ''IF'' command. Here is the example: I have troops that are stationed east ( in freshly conquered city ) from my capital, but there is another country on west from my Capital that could attack me... Now the city that I have just conquered on east is having morale 25% and my Capital is not protected. Now I need to go sleep or work but I wonder, what if that guy from east will make a quick attack on me and I will be AFK at that moment? What I would app…

• Air bug?

LorDury - - General Discussion

I had similar issue, I sent my AWACS patrol unit for patroling sea, as soon as it took off it dissapeared without any notification and could not find anything in CON. But nearby was enemy frigate that i knew about. Just sad that it did not leave any notification for me. I did not report it as Bug cause I knew what happened. So I believe something simillar happened in this case as well.

• Replay mode

LorDury - - Suggestions

Hi guys, Sometimes it happens that I would like to study the way things happened. Learn from my mistakes or learn from mistakes of enemies. I think that replay mode would be great. Either reply mode for archived games would benefit us all in order to see how things developed and where we did the mistake. Or There could be reply mode just for past 24 hours. Also it could help with specification of bugs that happened alongside of playing. If it would be for archived games I would suggest tools fro…

• Crossing Provinces?

LorDury - - Bug Reports & Issues

Maybe creation of retreat button in this case would be helpful. In case neighbouring province is yours or one of your allie.