Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Doctrines

USNavyVet - - Questions & Answers

Generally speaking doctrine is not the be all and end all, good strategy is more important however, you get bonus points for following it. For Western Doctrines- Research 1- Armored Combat Vehicle 2- Theater Defense 3-Attack Helicopters 4-AVACS- The Western Doctrine for example, USA focuses on speed and Health points, at the expense of speed European Doctrine- Germany, Canada 1=-Mechanized Infantry 2-Tank Destroyer 5% + 3 H.P 3- Strike Fighter 20 H.P Focuses on damage and health points, at the e…

• Doctrines

Quote from Seele07: “The main battle tank of all doctrines are different The western doctrine have the most hitpoints, but the research and building costs are very high The eastern doctrine habe the fewest hitpoints but the research and building costs very cheap, and the last 2 levels this tank have more power against other tanks than the other doctrines The european doctrine is with hitpoints and costs in the middel. ” True but the wesetern doctrines also have ability to use missiles off of the…

• Questions

I have two questions and or suggestions: 1- could we possibly have a mute/block button because some people are just too much I'm a fun gamer but some keyboard warriors have sand some obscene things and i can't mute. Some people just hate German, Russian American guys. 2- Can we also possibly make a 8X game for us speed gamers?

• Your Favorite Country

I have the easiest time with Germany that is my favorite country 2 is UK they are easy to use. However, two fun countries that are rewarding and challenging are USA and Russia Those are the 4 i like to play with.

• Discord Emoji Competition thread

USNavyVet - - Events

youtube.com/watch?v=dHY9Hz5rD0s The file is too big but there are gifs on this if he dies he dies.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “No name calling in the forums, please use the ticket system to file a report. ” I learned the system Kalrakh- 1- i will do the report image bug but a few good staff members gave me some nice tips no name dropping but i hit the report image bug. I got the jist of it now.

• Well that is true and i spoke with some staff members. I made it crystal i put the game # and gave the user name. I learned how to use the report image bug so next time this happens, i can report it. I am also making some nice friends and the staff are here to help us. They are all very approachable and kind. I hope one day to work with them and if not, I will try to help others, like I did in the Navy and in special education. I could make more money doing more engineering project management bu…

• All you need to do is look for the US Navy Crest and the title Military Alliance. I figure this is a good place where Americans, Germans and Russians, my people from 3 different cultures, can learn, grow and appreciate one another. However, people from all over the world are welcomed to apply because I am inclusive. I hope to see some people join, I am relatively new but I am learning as I go, won some games and prefer to play with friends. Thank you, cheers Danke proBt. Spasiba Bolshoy, nasdaro…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “I'm really confused what actually is going on in this situation. ” Lol well i'm also talking to some staff members they will look into it since i am not on that map. I'm still very much alive and i was saying ban him but EU GDPR laws ill go to discord.

• I comply and I understand E.U privacy laws I give my signature and consent to keep all Con NEWS matters private NDA act. This is very similar to US Privacy laws, with some neuances but overall the same, Roger sir.

• What is wolfpacking?

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “but thats not even a good term.. which i agree that what this may be.. but when you hear wolf packing i first thought many of us or in a coalition gang up after a single country .. like a wolf pack would.. so term used as wolf packing really doesnt intuitevly apply to what the powers that be intended.. its more like pack sucking?? ” Well that is what I thought of Buckeyes champ btw great football team- Um I wanted to report a WOLFPACK on here but i suppose that violates…

• Quote from Pafufu: “I’m sorry about that, but really all you can do is what @737373elj said. ” One problem I can't do that because I get this email by the mods thinking I AM THE RACIST so I get the infraction and i can't report image bug i'm out of that game here is email * [table] * Luo <[email protected]> [/td] [td]2:19 AM (11 hours ago) [/td] [td][/td] cleardot.gifcleardot.gif [/td] [/tr] [tr] * to me cleardot.gif [/td] [/tr] [/table] Greetings, We have gotten a report that your behav…

• Quote from Pafufu: “Fill out a bug report with as much detail as possible. I’m sorry. ” Problem is I get an infraction and this letter from the mod and yes he said some really nasty things about Germany after Germany bailed Greece out economically How can i fill an image bug report when i get banned from tha tgame sir? * [table] * Luo <[email protected]> [/td] [td]2:19 AM (11 hours ago) [/td] [td][/td] cleardot.gifcleardot.gif [/td] [/tr] [tr] * to me cleardot.gif [/td] [/tr] [/table] Gr…

• Rankings Improvement

USNavyVet - - Suggestions

Quote from hhong2021: “It would be nice if CoN creates a line graph for each user to track their rankings in the world. It can be weekly or even better daily. This way it gives each player more confidence on what they are doing. Another suggestion would be to create a line graph for each user to track their overall, military and economics points. There can be two charts: one can be the accumulative points over time, and the other one can be daily new points. ” They have that look on your trophy …

• Rankings Improvement

USNavyVet - - Suggestions

Antikos that is a good idea but not avail i am speaking to YAK a game member who helped make this Um best way to rank up is play and win multiple games and do it the old fashioned way put in work study your doctrines for each country western eastern centeral

• I am a little confused boss Navy vet so you say wolfpacking when you run with a crew say on con discord that is frowned upon but what if you know some player who won't BACK STAB you? Because I lost some games because i got backstab . For example one game I was Russia -Poland and Bealrus backstabbed me so i have a few friends and not in every game but if i see my friends i know they won't back stab me. It's kind of like a dychotomy or a double edged sword. On one hand you don't want to wolf pack …

• His messages to me you are such a gay you double cross your aggrement with ukraine hahahah american veteran ? hahahahahh hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha look at yourself, i think you are that one keyboard warrior F((T fake tough guy let me be very clear about this big_belarus.png 2:43:43 PM you talk to much so im going to put my d**k in your mouth so you can shut up and before acting like you are good see what player you have against

• I had to archive the games but his user name is Spartan Player he is a Greek nationalist and just a fake keybard commando He called me a blonde neo n a z i and i should kill myself stalin because I am of Germanic and Russian ethnicity His message Spartan Player w do you report someone frances racist messages to me in a game You cause problems. You started 2 world war. Racist pigs. 7:57:24 AM So shut the f***k up and pay your bills. Fu**g neo-Nazi blondie.I had to edit the ccurses

• I am on discord brother let me know when game is ready I am in Happy concurring us Navy crypto this is awesome news

• Few things I would like to add i agree with everyone but on building and research for any country: 1- do your mobilized infantry first on building 1- Army Bases 2- Recruiting offices 3- Local Level Industry I say pay $25 for security council perks because you can 1- split your troops and have way points The original poster is right never leave your conquered territory, unless morale is at least over 358%. I am USA in Flash point UK in Con 1 x and Japan in 4 x. Caveat USA and Russia(a game i won …