Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stealth Detection

ichangedmyname - - Questions & Answers

This whole time I made the assumption that because it says reveal stealth that it meant by radar range. Thought I was safe and smart by upgrading my Radars, AntiAir, AWACs, and SAMS to the level required to reveal stealth units because it was giving me advanced warning of something being there.. Apparently if I want such a warning system, I'll need so many lvl 5 radar units it'd be ridiculous to cover the radar range of a SAM unit, or a ridiculous amount of lvl 5 SAMs. Guess my resources will be…

• Stealth Detection

This subject has been beaten down many times, but its still a bit confusing. Ground Radar Tier 5 says it can detect stealth ground and air units within its sight range, it says nothing about its radar range. Does that mean that it can only detect the stealth units within the sight range of 25 and not in the radar range of 225? If so, in other post it is stated that all units can see stealth units within sight range. If that is true then what use is the Ground Radar or AWAC unit with stealth dete…

• Vote Kick

ichangedmyname - - Suggestions

Did you take into consideration my idea of imitating it to once per game per coalition? I get it could be abused otherwise but... if they can only do it once per game then they could only really screw over one person per game.. unlike the otherway around where one person could screw 3 people by giving up positions and letting other players have ROW.

• Vote Kick

Ok so this has probably been beaten with a stick many times however I have to bring it up again as I need to vent about this problem with the game. So I get that someone can choose to leave a coalition at any time and that the leader can kick someone as well.. However... in the extreme case where someone is performing treasonous actions such as giving right of way to enemies and allowing the other coalitions units to use their air bases to move closer to your homelands on top of giving out locat…

• Chrome Extension

Quote from Iron Rooster: “If by useful you mean giving you an in game advantage then I would suggest you drop this or do it privately as that will probably be counted as cheating. Other than that I have no idea how a Chrome extension would be useful but I'm not a programmer so what do I know? ” I don't think any real advantage can be gained in displaying information on the game which is already available in some other fashion. However displaying existing information in a different way can be use…

• Chrome Extension

Quote from Dealer of Death: “I have a limited idea what all a chrome extension can do, but I'll be damned if I can see a way it would help you play this game. ” Well, to be honest it can do more than what would believe is possible but I am not here to change anyone's mind. Just to get ideas.

• Chrome Extension

Quote from playbabe: “quick notification without have to open the game. yes plz also their texture is loading via websites, there is opportunity that we can redirect site to load our custom resource and engine will just accept it. we can make custom model, skin, texture in game. i tried it but im have no idea when come to actually coding. i just a concept maker ” Notifications would be really difficult without some kind of API. I'll have to look more closely at the event feed in the game status …

• Chrome Extension

Quote from playbabe: “also we might can extract out the news but it need to replace data with text by the engine first (ex. {country=4} to actual country name). this will be hard to pull of but we could future more use the extracted and converted data to make advances info graphic. ” But the data is only as relevant as the last pull. Persisting what you pull and using it is key here. This would most likely tax the game servers as well.

• Chrome Extension

So, I am just curios to know what anyone has tried to do with a chrome extension and this game. I don't have an alliance that would benefit from one, but I have studied the backend js a bit and think its possible to write something which would be useful. But I need some ideas on what anyone might find useful then I'll go back and research further to see what it would take to do it. If there are useful idea's I'll review the game and see what it would take to do them. I'd also like to hear from t…

• Non Gold Games?

Just a thought, I know the devs need to get paid and servers are not free, but... Is it even remotely possible to have a few games where no gold can be spent. I mean really. if you are not spending gold it is nearly impossible to win a solo game when there are golden armies in the game. even winning a coalition game is hard if your coalition is not spending... I'd like to check my skills and knowledge of the game. I mean we all know how gold works... pretty much a god mode, just depends on who h…

• Servers down?

ichangedmyname - - Bug Reports & Issues

Well... Its been an hour and now its my bed time... will probably wake up to find my cities blown up and overtaken as we are in alliance vs alliance war right now... this sucks... not worth spending money on a game thats always down and you lose because of server issues...

• I have not been able to log in due to a 502 HTTP Server Error. Been trying off and on for 30 minutes....

• I have submitted a ticket for this as stated in the description. However upon weeks of back and forth no progress was even made on trying to get them to understand what the issue even was as their responses were not even useful to the problem... It just created an environment where I felt they were incompetent, but that's just because they could not "see" what I was explaining which is why I brought it here because I can "show" them my problem rather than trying to explain it.

• I have observed this in all the games i have played.

• Hi, I have tried opening a support ticket for this issue, however the support staff seems to be unable to understand what the problem is. I have went back and forth with them many, many times and they always comeback with some odd "i think this is it" response. I have explained my issue well enough in the chat window to find at least one individual that was on at that time to say he had the same problem. Furthermore I have a friend that plays that has the same issue. For support to not find it j…