Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 217.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Cobeng04: “This isn't role play, I am just tired of going through who's in my 1x WW3 and seeing so many noobs that won't last more than 3 days. Then by day 3 the list of players cuts down half to 30. ” Why not playing Solo?

• Quote from Seroslav: “Recon vehicles do not show exact 'seeing range' as planes or artillery does. ” What you are watching for planes or arty is attack range/ attack radius. Not visual range.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “if you put your tooth under your pillow at night ” Next morning you will find your pillow have a new pair of tooth.

• Lol, You 1st make your mind. You need "safe" nation to have your build time or you need fast expansion.

• CON Records

booombooom - - General Discussion

Quote from 1733973qaz: “I just came across one of my units that killed 42 units lol. So wondering if any of yall stacked players have more records to share (enemies destroyed, k/d ration vs a country, etc.) thanks ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…4a8530e5c82bd029cf65ff7fdThough I know It's not real but just from the last game I did finish today.

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Canada ” True. If you pick Canada in WW3 map and join in the USA coalition no one disturb you in early game unless you are poking them around.

• Quote from jack21c: “Didn't know about the farm, some alliances in top 20 did great job winning most of their opponents and it is unfair to say that know this means nothing ” Some are just a bag of Ego. They still talk about what they did and think about 4 years before without knowing they are nothing at the current moment. Let them have it as a nothing but a lost memory of the past. Coz they will never keep up with the time but they will still talk about it. Personally I do like those new allia…

• What? ppl still posting on this? :O

• Flashpoint

booombooom - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Ravel_Phenex: “I do not know what nation in flashpoint is good for newbie but in your opinion, what nation is best for newbie? ” Iran

• it's dependents on the situation. we do make ML if we need to move back n forth through jungle Or mountain tile. or we can spam them when we don't care anymore about resource generation Or we are plying alliance game and we got the memo to built ML on some specific land. Or again spam then at end game to get econ score. like if you think your stat gonna get you some extra reputation. Enjoy

• Read the topic and then ans please

• Strategy "Turtle" Best opening in any game especially for countries with 5 cities and western doctrine like morocco well suited for those who have not very active online and x4 server in the first 30 minutes: 1.study of the national guard 2.study of a fighter 3. construction of recruitment centers in all cities except the capital 4. Building a factory in the capital 5. after studying the National Guard and building recruitment centers for the hiring of the National Guard 6.building bunkers in al…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “So, I was wondering, suppose we had a guy who primarily plays 1X, and a guy who primarily plays 4X, and they are typical skill levels for their respective groups. Which would be easier, 1X guy beating 4X guy on a 4X map, or 4X guy beating 1X guy on a 1X map? ” 4X guy beating 1X guy on a 1X map is more easy than 1X guy beating 4X guy on a 4X map. (My personal opinion)

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “You know this idle mode: The game is basically won. You only need 100 VP more. You killed all of your potential enemies so there is no more risk and you let your national guard wander thourgh endless useless desert land, tundra or jungle to get those missing 100 VP... Well I tell you what I do: I build military logistics a.k.a. Autobahnen. They give pretty good points for the resources they cost...and its a German thing to do...we love Autobahnen. As soon as all the pet…

• You can't beat me

booombooom - - General Discussion

Quote from Big bad Wolf: “ - Lately I've realized that I'm so much better than every other person in the game it's ruining the game for me it's making it totally boring and hard to keep my attention on it where do I find a challenge or somebody good I'm begging for an ass whooping I just don't know if anybody can ” Try Con Discord and see if anyone waiting to accept your challenge. discord.com/invite/con

• На обоих.

• Quote from Admira G1: “5 anti tank+4 AFV+ tank commander and an other stack with 5-6 anti tank and 4-5 AFV at max lvl ” They are nothing without Proper AA cover. May be you are thinking you can damage Air Force with your max lvl AFV but you are forgetting about CM. LVL4 ASF with CM. Simple and easy counter. That is the reason we don't like armor. Reasons: 1. They are not fast to move as Air Force 2. You need AA to cover them 3. They use Components + tronics. It means you have to cut down your pr…

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Is RvB worth playing? Since I have 6 games running at the moment, wouldn't wanna join another if it ain't worth it. ” It's a fun map. And believe me when you join the Blue side you gonna find the Red is more active and again when you join the Red you find them less active. As Kurt say, yes it's gonna be slow at the start coz you can't kill 50% of players as they are at your side. But the advantage is you are also safe from them. Like if you are playing As Mongolia, at the M…

• Quote from japan samurai: “Are people like Teburu, considered good players? Because i do see them use armoured. ”

• Quote from Blitzkrieger64: “Among those who play primarily public games (not in an active alliance), I think I've figured out how to tell who uses enough gold to matter, from their stats. 1) Military/Economic Score Ratio: Is it greater than 6:1? This is a golder red flag. 2) Province Ratio is nicely positive, say 2:1 or more; but K/D is below 1:1 against humans. This is a golder red flag. 3) 25% of all games started end with some type of win. This is a golder red flag. If all three of these red …