Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

Wimaranis - - News and Updates

This was the most anticipated update since the beginning of the game

• I am envious of the diversity of weapons and skills in CON compared to the COW condemned to saturation wars with light tanks I'm not online anymore because my computer is from the Stone Age

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

Contém umaContém uma Faça um raio de ataque maior para a defesa aérea .. 250 km? Quote from rarh1: “Quote from War-spite: “Quote from rarh1: “Quote from Wimaranis: “Quote from rarh1: “Quote from Eternus: “Quote from rarh1: “Contém uma ” Pelo que? AA não é suficiente para você? ” Sim, não é suficiente. 150 km é muito pequeno .. Além disso é difícil fazê-los .. Exigir quartel do quinto nível, tenho apenas uma cidade tem um quartel de nível 5. 250 resolveria o problema .. seria suficiente 10-15 Uni…

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

Make a larger attack radius for air defense .. 250 km? Quote from rarh1: “Quote from Eternus: “Quote from rarh1: “ ” what for? Isn't AA OP enough for you? ” Yes it is not enough. 150 km is very small .. Besides it is difficult to make them.. Require barracks of the fifth level, I have only one city have a barracks of 5 level.. 250 would solve the problem .. it would be enough 10-15 air defense units to create a dense air defense ..From unexpected missile attacks ” The missiles are very expensive…

• Land mines

Wimaranis - - Suggestions

With the exception of the fortifications, nor the S14 or CoW have traps, they hijack the mobility of the game

• CONFLICT COALITIONS

Contém uma Whenever I read "Second favourite to CoW" I just read that you cant handle strategy or tactics.. and would rather play CoW Quote from Oceanhawk: “ ” A map of 100 players, all sliced countries and coalitions of 10 countries inspires players to make these "spam-attacks", but in a 1v1, 2v2 or 2v1 match, a good tactic wins easily

• CONFLICT COALITIONS

If coalitions are created, let them be limited, I'm tired of fighting coalitions of 10 players alone on the 10th day in S14/CoW (5 is a good number).

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Quote from Opulon: “OceanHawk : The 500 maps are so heavy on the server that their creation is heavily regulated from Bytro side. The players may not create them at will, nor can't we for private events. They need to be approved before hand. And I have absolutely no difficulty to trust that CoN is heavier than Supremacy, at least in terms of front weight. Server-side, i don't know. No offense, but very late game 500's have ten of thousands of individual ids to handle, and it's pretty laggy, whil…

• I see that the games are in chaos, only islands are escape. Start with the islands!!!!!!!!!

• Quote from The Guardia Bra: “I believe that only the players who have evolved through generous donations of generous resources are complaining about this update. ” There is no "donation", players exchange products, so it is called "trade" and no filantropia.

• Exclude "global trade factor" from a game set in the age of globalization does not look right batman.

• The game must have more than 4 players

• War Pigs (BRASIL)

Wimaranis - - Alliance Introductions

Quote from Samuel PM: “''Aliança Brasileira e pioneira, a Segunda Melhor Aliança do Brasil no Suprem ” Hey, this alliance censures atheists

• Kazakhstan and Ukraine, only badass players can play with russia now

• Map Changes

Wimaranis - - General Discussion

Quote from TheSaracen: “the real 'map problem' is that Hawaii has no city, no harbor, and no airbase availability. a key strategic naval and air stepping stone, ignored totally. if Nazi and Jewish insults are prohibited by the game but we still have a germany and an israel, are we afraid of tarnishing the memory of Pearl Harbor and thats why hawaii is a speck on the map? thats a bit pretentious isnt it? ” irrelevant

• SITREP MAD BAN STATUS

everybody dies

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Quote from Andersson: “then why not put the A-10 Thunderbolt As The US Tier 3 Strike Fighter? Then put one of the F-15 as An Air Superiority Fighter? I Mean Just Look At It 3446ecc6b2d6b2af833deb31baedb31b.jpg a-10-thunderbolt-ii_003-ts600.jpg ” I think the developers are planning something like this but with propeller aircraft