Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• very true but the issue i had was i lost 2 planes on different assaults from a 3 stack where my strike fighters only took minimal damage and the strike fighters have lesser hp per vehicle i think they had like 15hp vs 22hp so must be some other mechanic in effect may be the speed thing or something else who knows

• unless speed plays a major factor i did use a stack of assault planes as well 2 stack of land base planes and 2 or 3 stack naval strike plane so 4 or 5 planes hit but their hp only dropped like maybe 2hp for the group compared to losing a plane on each attack from naval patrol Also Fereyed i understand what you are saying that could be the case but what about when there was only 1 boat vs 2 planes? damage dropped to 6 so income 6 outgoing 6 each of my planes had 22hp so it may be bugged who know…

• also even if it was using a 10 attack vs airplanes x2 =20 each planes hp was 22 so none shouldve died

• Quote from 737373elj: “You sure it only does 6 damage? It can deal up to 10 for higher levels. ” Yes it showed 6 vs airplanes trust me i looked every time i flew over it

• I had 3 level 3 naval patrol planes with 22 hit points each i attacked 2 frigates and their air defense vs planes was a value of 6 so 2 x 6 =12 but on my first pass i lose 1 naval patrol plane he didnt lose a ship i used some attack craft to finish a ship so now i use my remaining 2 naval patrol planes vs 1 frigate i had like 39 hp on my 2 stack. Well they attack the last frigate i lose another naval patrol plane and left him with like .9 hp so i had to use another striker plane to finish him of…