Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Damage assessments

DOA70 - - Bug Reports & Issues

So I got a response, 8 days after putting in the report. The response was in two parts. The first part assured me that combat is played out irrespective of the money spent. The second part was a wall of words outlining all the different things that *might* be a factor in determining the outcome of combat, complete with links to various resources. The first part response was insulting because it had nothing to do with anything I said. I have to assume the person at the other end doesn't use Engli…

• Damage assessments

Having to rehash the events of the battle made me realize another point. It is now almost a week since the report was logged. The battle is looong past. The consequences of the event have already played out. I ended up winning the war, despite that very significant setback, but either way, any "resolution" now will not impact that game whatsoever. This is another very significant problem with the way the game is being run. I understand that these kinds of issues take time. I would not expect it …

• Damage assessments

Quote from Admira G1: “I don't think this is a bug. When aircrafts are landed they are considered soft targets like infantry. When landed their hp is also reduced to 15 from the regular 25. 15x5 = total of 75. 4 gunships would do a total of 32 damage. 32/75 = roughly 42%. When you patrol your aircrafts their total hp would have been 125. 42% of 125 is 53. So the gunships should have done a total of around 53 hp damage to your elite aircrafts. Someone confirm this math and logic? if your elite ai…

• Damage assessments

I sent the reply to "[email protected]" subject line: "Re: Message From PrinceofHonor: Complaint in the forums" Sent on June 27th at 3:51 PM local time The body of the email stated: "in-game name is DOA70; I used the in-game bug reporter to file the report It is map #5630623. Otherwise, just let me know if you need any additional information."

• Damage assessments

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “I have send you an email on this from the forum once you contact me with that information I shall look into this for you. ” did you get my responding email?

• Damage assessments

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “I have send you an email on this from the forum once you contact me with that information I shall look into this for you. ” Sorry, I didn't think to check my personal email for your message I responded now that I found it.

• Battle of Active

DOA70 - - Roleplaying Section

Actually, I'm out. Just had it with this game. I just had a stack of 5 elite attack aircraft get attacked while they were on the ground by 4 damaged level 2 gunships. The gunships did over 40 points of damage!!! They killed two of the aircraft and left the remaining three badly damaged. Where in the sam-blazin hell did Dorado hire the programmers for this game? Craigslist?!? FFS! And yes I put in a bug report. And like the last 3-5 bug reports I've put in, I'm expecting it to get filed in the in…

• Damage assessments

So I just got attacked by 4 level 2 gunships. I had 5 level 1 elite attack aircraft sitting on the ground, along with one Air Superiority aircraft that just landed after attacking the gunships. Those four gunships did 40+ points of damage to the elite aircraft, killing two and leaving the remaining three badly damaged. What the actual F***! And yes, I have put a bug notice in, but lets see now, I've never heard a damned thing back from the last 3 bug notices that I've put in over the past couple…

• Simulating Air vs Land AA

DOA70 - - General Discussion

And you demonstrate why I never became a programmer. I'm over here going, 'whole new structure for subs and you go, nope, just add another level to the vertical counter.

• Simulating Air vs Land AA

Quote from KFGauss: “Folks, ... Can anyone name a combat category (Attacker type vs Defender type) I've overlooked? Do the Navy categories I listed successfully include Submarines? ... ” What about bunkers and entrenchments? Also, no, only two air units can attack subs (and only one kind of sub can attack back). That should represent another wrinkle (prune?) in the code. Or for simplicity you can simply decree: Here there be no subs!

• Quote from Back2Que: “Hey guys, I was just curious how much gold people are using each game and if they have tips on good value purchases. Currently Im spending on average $30 per game. Is that high. Some times I feel like the gold doesn't go that far for the amount I'm spending. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. What do you guys normally buy with gold that you feel is good value. Please advise? Also are you a non-gold user? Do you ever win? ” I spend sporadically. I only buy resou…

• Quote from Second Cannae: “Quote from Back2Que: “Any more suggestions and the best ways to spend gold for best value? RSS Speed ups whats your play style? ” I myself do not spend gold (I'm broke). But that one button that allows you to see all of a nation's units seems very interesting. (I don't know how useful/expensive it is though) ” It is *extremely* useful. I was in a coalition where one of the members did it. We were all like, ... yup, we got this, because even after the 24 hours and the u…

• Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

DOA70 - - News and Updates

Quote from W. Adama: “I agree with previous posts. A lot of players hate this cities reducing, including me. This update does not fix balance, only makes more slow the game. If you want to balance some countries, add cities instead of removing them. In my new game, with this update, after 9 days almost all players are gone. If developers want to reduce resources thinking that players would spend more gold, delelopers are wrong, people will react leaving the game more quickly. ” Speaking as someo…

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from DOA70: “So I tried out SF, and they really don't seem to be very useful. A 1 v 1 against infantry, yes, they win, but they come away with at least half health gone and are basically useless until healed again. I've tried them as scouts with very limited effect as they need micromanaged to avoid detection. The only real use I've found for them is in a stack with tank killers so that I have good infantry killing ability. But that seems like an awful lot of reso…

• Battle of Active

Quote from kurtvonstein: “take it easy. Holiday season is every where. I myself will indulge in it. ” And I'm pretty sure the game got ported over to the mobile environment not too long ago, so unless people are vacationing without their phones, ummm ... yeah. And everyone likewise still has to poop, so don't tell me about not having any time either!

• Need some Advice

Quote from CinnamonStick: “Quote from DOA70: “LOL! What about elite subs ” idk Much about them but Ik a lot of ppl don’t have them ” Which is why I like to use them whenever I can. It's a nice surprise and can turn the tide of a battle in the right setting. However, now that the meta is building lots of destroyers, their usefulness has diminished a great deal - which is probably why you haven't seen them.

• Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

DOA70 - - News and Updates

Out of range bug left? I've pretty much gotten into the habit of telling my aircraft to "patrol" within the range of my heli's and then going back to making them do whatever it is I wanted them to do in the first place. I've darn near forgotten that there was ever another way of doing it.

• Need some Advice

Quote from TheShinwacker: “I wouldn't go with set stacks right now, as it seems to aren't far enough in to have much of a navy. build some frigates to provide an air defense canopy over your homeland then produce some destroyer for naval defense. then you can look to the hills at the beautiful cruisers waiting to be picked from the tree of research:) *(came up with that on the spot, pretty good:) ” LOL! What about elite subs?

• Battle of Active

Quote from -0-: “When do u think the game will start? ” Well, we haven't hit the goal of 20 participants yet. By my count, we have 15 with an additional 2 as "maybe".

• Morale suggestions

DOA70 - - Suggestions

Don't forget it also takes a day to reset that number. So for example, if it is day three at 8 am and you conquer the last territory, the game will still register it until it resets the clock at midnight and flips to day 4. Once that happens, recheck your modifier and see if they have dropped off.