Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best elite unit

Aether - - General Discussion

Only elite MBT I consider remotely usable is the EU one, since it have a shit ton of AA and can mostly fend for themselves in a non arty matchup. The rest is just +1 tank.

• Kills per day,

no problem. I tested a lot few months ago right before the last season ended, though I lost the note somewhere.

• Kills per day,

1 AC = 13SP 1 National guard = 2SP. Dunno why they're twice the point of a Mot Inf while being way cheaper. 1 MLRS = 5 SP, need confirmation. 1 MBT = 10SP. What the actual 1 officer = 15SP, only tested with air and inf. All lv1. Though I haven't seen any point increase with level.

• Best elite unit

Quote from Marcellus: “I really think aip subs are the best especially in regular games. For example I was Pakistan and I ended up in a war with Myanmar and Thailand that were much more active than me and focused on rail guns, cruisers while I did mrl and aip subs those rail guns of there ended up doing nothing to me while I had 3 aip subs level 2 and ended up sinking 7 cruisers plus a few destroyes and frigates without taking a single hit. Rail guns would not have saved my coast from those ship…

• Best elite unit

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from MattBooth25: “IMO this order. 1st. Elite Subs / Elite Helis 2nd. Elite Aircraft / Elite Railgun ” I like what you did here, but ... That's how I'd have it before they nerfed the Railgun (but of course there was no EAA then, but you get the picture) Now, I'd swap out the Railgun for the Elite Bomber. Nothing like having 3/5ths ICBM range, long before anyone can reasonably have ICBMs. ” It's like slapping ballistic missiles on a ballistic missile that can sh…

• New Fire Control - Blockade

Aether - - Suggestions

They don't switch, but will return fire if another target hit them.

• I think I already suggested this before, but I will suggest it again here. Instead of instantly converting to ground unit, landing unit should spend 1h5m still treated as naval unit so coastal defenses have a chance. If I managed to land unit with SAMS or MAA, half of your suggestion became invalid because somehow SAMS and MAA can shoot from their landing crafts here. Why 1h and 5m? Because that would give your ship 2 shots at it, and most of the time it should be enough to cripple or sink most …

• The JSTARS is not an AWACS system, it is primarily an air to ground radar system, as you can clearly see from the in-game picture with their equipments mounted on the belly of the aircraft. The E-7 however is an direct upgrade for the E-3 which right now is the tier 2 of the AWACS tech tree, and is right now being rolled out to replace the E-3 in real life.

• I don't think they will get rid of elite frigate just because "it's not a likely include for the most competitive build" I mean, look at the Elite Traffic Camera(one use).

• Quote from Roomi Royale: “So if the airplane is in-between refueling at the airport and it is destroyed by bombers,will the planes still relocate if they don't have enough fuel? ” They will crash if they run out of fuel midway.

• Elite MBT

Quote from Uomo Maximus: “Quote from _dany20_: “You can only research it in games you joined after unlocking it (reaching the points cap) ” Nope, finally opened up in a running game (day 16) ” Told you so

• Season 9 points again

Aether - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Uomo Maximus: “Bad news KF: yesterday points were not recovered . In any case today i passed the 2500 limit. And guess what: when i try to research the elite tank (which is the reason of all this effort) it says that i dont have season 1 badge...... ” That's normal. I had to wait for a day for it to update my badge. Everything is slow or bugged lately.

• NERF GOLD

Aether - - Suggestions

Quote from Kamikaza: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Kamikaza: “This game is in Javascript, so developers can add miner code in webside pages of game. And get money without gold$) ” your a great hacker. ever heard of server side data validation?sure the computing power is shifted tomthe client with javascript. but none of your actions is not verified by the server. you more ght hack yourself 1 million gold to skip the client side validation for a premium function but as soon as you send th…

• Quote from playbabe: “retested, It appear that when relocate, the aircraft were using combat range instead of ferry range. ” In the air or from the ground?

• Ranged Units

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Hakaishin: “Nice. Shame you dont have railguns. Inf Officer 6-10 Lvl.2 - Lvl. 3 Railguns 1 National Guard ” Tank officer is better for artillery than Infantry officer. ” I'd just use both, anything that increase the snail speed of arty is good.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “so there are 2 effects? they disappear or they relocate? ” IIUC, if there is an airbase/field in range of the ferry range they will relocate, no matter what. For fixed wings that often means anywhere on the map.

• Season 9 points again

Quote from Uomo Maximus: “Stuck again. The 2500 limit is becoming a nightmare ” Huh? You mean the point doesn't increase again? Maybe it is down. Pretty sure the point will still be added in retroactively though.

• Quote from playbabe: “get aircraft up, cancel, wait for it to land, demolish airport. 2 time it fly away. another test with bm while melee lock them, still fly away ” Yep. I've had to play whack-a-mole with enemy planes this last few days now. Attack them while they are on the ground, the airbase die, they just fly up and relocate, I attack next airfield as soon as they touch down, they get up and fly away again. It's a buff to air force if you ask me.

• h e l p p l e a s e

Aether - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from aplicar wax: “The issue has been resolved. ” no it hasn’t. I even sometimes dont get mygames displayed. So before you post inform yourself. ” It's fixed just now, a few seconds before I post this. No idea how long it will last though, so get your naval officer researchs in while you still can lol

• h e l p p l e a s e

Aether - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from aplicar wax: “The issue has been resolved. ” Nope still active right now. I guess they are trying to fix it, but they are bringing it down too often lately.