Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good update but

J1DW - - General Discussion

Wait is anyone actually playing this game? I've just been staring at an error screen for a couple days.

• Server Down ! Medic ! Medic !

J1DW - - News and Updates

Quote from Kristovi: “I have been kicked out the 2015540 game (I was USA), and Also Elmalinos (Greece), Becoco (Poland), xyzyx101 (UK) ” Lol. You keep adding more. Are you saying you were all of these in a single game?

My game 2,011,178 has been down the entire time.

• Rogue States - A Neat Idea

J1DW - - Suggestions

Nahh. I would hope for the developper's energy to continue into improving the already existing AI enemy states. You're talking about sections of your country not just going rebel, which can already occur, but that section deciding to act as a specific independent state. Where does it draw its own borders? Often rebellions break away in contiguous lands of two countries, would they join? What about if a second region breaks away 3 days later? Is it only contiguous borders? If they start conquerin…

• I'm glad this is getting fixed, but at the same time bravo to spotting this. I'm on my second game. I had my right of way buddy go inactive and I never had that thought in my mind. Did it get fixed some days ago? Because my the AI eventually dropped the right of way deal.

• Wow here is a thought.

J1DW - - Suggestions

A week back someone was talking about there being an absurd uptick in the number of revolts going on. Mod said there was no change to the game. But I saw it too. At first I thought it was sabotage. You talk about using gold to quell rebellion, but this game also lets people spend gold to cause their enemies to go into rebellion. Always keep that in mind. But it's happened far too much now for it to be someone spending gold. I've actually had cities where there's 2 rebels, by the time I kill one …

My game's not working either. Tried clearing browser history and cookies just to be sure.

• I have an airmobile infantry unit air assaulting a piece of land. The land belongs to a nation I'm at war with. By the time the unit reaches the destination, that territory is going to belong to another country that beat me to it. So am I now going to be at war with that second nation? I really don't want to. I'd detonate a bomb and kill my own men to prevent this war. Why must I go to war? If this is so, I would suggest an alternative, if your target falls to another nation on the way your unit…

• Costum Country

J1DW - - Suggestions

I came here to make the same suggestion. I think it would be cool if we could name our own empire and wave our own flag. Maybe make it cost gold.

• It wouldn't make sense that they would simply fall out of the sky if they still had a viable airport in another city. But I should think they would if you destroy or capture 100% of them, or they are out of range to land. I have seen several times when enemy airbases are destroyed their aircraft stuck on the ground can't take off.

• Falkland Islands

J1DW - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Germanico: “I agree - how can we totally useless developers simply not get our priorities straight and not immediately implement such great nations as San Marino? Armenia FYI will feature in future versions of our map, once we expand it to 100+ nations. //G ” I'm not insulting any development. Put in whatever countries you want, real or fake. I'm just pointing out Armenia is a real nation with a ridiculously long history, and the Falklands are not. And if we're splitting hairs about s…

• How about the bunker lvl 1 requiring 1,000 fuel now that fuel can't be traded for and is dramatically reduced in production? Bunkers don't go anywhere, why any fuel at all? Personal bunkers might use generators, but not military engineered ones.

• Falkland Islands

J1DW - - Questions & Answers

So much ado about the Falklands, and yet Armenia isn't even in this game. How do you have Azerbaijan, but not Armenia? Azerbaijan is like a puppet of Iran. Armenia is a scrappy little holdout from the days of the Mongolian Horde.

• Insurgents: A unit often Ignored

J1DW - - Suggestions

They serve a purpose, they prevent players from just steamrolling a continent with a handful of troops. Their point is to slow you down and force you to commit some troops to help secure conquered territory. They are given a high HP because if they weren't you'd knock them out immediately and they wouldn't serve any purpose. They don't rally. They don't invade. They don't deploy any tactics.

• PVP trading

J1DW - - Suggestions

I would just like some functional public trading. Can the AI nations trade publicly in the market? They should. It would really help. If the AI aren't trading in the market, and they only have like 1 nation, how can they possibly do anything? If you have some issue with the public market fluctuations, you could institute a simple set ratio, like 1.5 resources spent for 1 or something like that and then balance for rarity.

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

I do not understand how starting a new game would fix the resource issue? I am not even certain what this update did besides cutting how much production there is? The labels are still correct right? If a city says it's a fuel city, it just produces fuel right? And the numbers are correct? The level of "correction" here is untenable. I now agree with everyone complaining. You do not want these games to last forever. Having a higher turnover is better for fun, entertainment, experience, and viabil…

• For the newbs like me, what? What is the significance of one player having all the rare material? How does one player having all the rare material affect anything positively or negatively? Why does rare material get mentioned so much anyway, it seems to be just another resource. Why have we been throttled to nothing now? Can't trade. All resources have been slashed to near nothing. I'm just trying to win this one map before I leap into other games. Now I'm at a crawl. I have like 50 cities witho…

• Electronic Warfare!

J1DW - - Suggestions

Hells yeah. I'm a former Navy Electronic Warfare Technician I have long wondered why there are no modern warfare games with anything EW going on. No modern Navy games anywhere. It's like everyone else gets to see their modern equipment used in games, but when it comes to ships, they basically stopped technologically in WW2. Electronic Warfare consists of 3 categories: Electronic Support (ES) - Information on enemy electronic capabilities, parameters, location, movement, etc. The Navy uses equipm…

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

I have one issue that seems to be from this update. I am unable to make many purchases for supplies in the market. I go through the normal steps, and it even says "Order accepted" and then nothing happens. I'm not charged and I don't get the resources. For example I have 2 choices for purchasing components at the moment. One has over 2,000 @ 7.5 and one has 15 @ 8.2. I can buy 15 but nothing from the 7.5. Further strange is when I make the 15 purchase I am charged and I get the items, but the 15…

• Building Outside of Cities!

J1DW - - Suggestions

Bunkers are anachronistic. In modern times their function has been replaced by higher tech, less cement. Posting RADAR, artillery, AA, and ground forces acting as border patrol effectively replace bunkers. Though I too expected and think there are good reasons to allow at least some buildings on non-cities. I get for game balance and playability you wouldn't want a virtual minefield of so many entrenched defenses across an expanse that it would take days to move through. Fences and walls ARE a p…