Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• is this right ? so the person who pays some money can cheat by having multi accounts without any problem ?

• game id : 4162336 this player has 2 accounts, controlling 2 nations " Australia and New Zealand ", he joined 2 different coalitions to get info and attack his coalition members from his other account . as you can see from the messages and from the coalitions members list . he flagged my alarm when he attacked Africa from the first day as Australia and New Zealand , in WW3 games you don't see this stuff more often, and i saw that his coalition members from the both coalitions are being taking out…

• Hello, my air forces " Strikers and Naval strikers " don't engage enemy Naval units in Patrol mode . i tested it against enemy " Cruisers, Destroyers, sea transport units, corvettes " and my planes just patrol above the enemy without engaging it . Game id : 4139501 fast X4 game .

• Quote from Geraschenko: “Quote from regulus.j4: “In a ww3 4x game, patrol of helis or NPAs are not automatically engaging surface vessels and transports. War diplo condition is active since we get hit by ship anti-air. Game no: 4124518 ” perhaps because the search for targets occurs once every ten minutes. I think the problem is that you weren't tracking this ten minute period of time for the attack. ” it's not about the 10 mins, the warplanes just don't engage the enemy naval units at all in th…

• i have the same issue . My strikers and Navy strikers don't engage with any kind of enemy Naval units in Patrol . i tried it against enemy ( Corvettes, Destroyers, Cruisers, transport units ) and the planes didn't engage at all unless i attack the unit directly with Attack order which is not the best move most of the times .