Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question...

Cascadiuh - - Questions & Answers

Fair enough. Though 2 powerful AIs (Italy, UK) attacking me as France within a day of each other seems excessive (same for my ally Ukraine in this flashpoint game - he was attacked by both Romania and Russia while invading Belarus, and is now in mortal danger).

• Question...

Cascadiuh - - Questions & Answers

I recently returned to the game after a 6 month hiatus, and it appears the AI has been significantly rejiggered. Apparently, AIs now randomly declare on you - which I don't like, as it results in humans getting overwhelmed and being unable to stop the onslaught (as if the AIs were humans, there's a possibility the issue could be resolved with diplomacy). Is there a reason this happened?

• Alright, I'll try. I couldn't find it initially which is why I posted here.

• Hey, I'm concerned about someone cheating in game 3207349, where I'm Norway. The *EDITED OUT* player is a newbie (no XP as of last night), yet somehow has very high-leveled infantry, took down my ally Finland's aerial units that should have been invisible to radar signatures, and isolated my 9 troop stack in a southern Russian province without even sending troops there. My allies and I are concerned that he is hacking. Please address this, thanks!