Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 220.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You start with ~11 Infantries I think. Just don't lose too many infantries and you are good to go Important aspect of it is to not have your infantries involve in combat, other units are better combat units. Infantries sole purpose is conquering, not fighting (and maybe rebellion suppression).

• Anti-Air

Mc_Johnsen - - Questions & Answers

Quote from playbabe: “Quote from Mc_Johnsen: “And yet if an aircraft dies to point defence the aircraft still deals damage to the Anti Air unit. ” Sir, no.TDS can defense against 100 missile because PD killed them so they won't do damage. same apply to aircraft because it is governed under same rule. youtu.be/-LrNO3K3RY4 ” No, missiles and aircraft behave differently against AA If an Aircraft gets past ranged AA its in melee and will deal damage.

• Anti-Air

Quote from playbabe: “You are all babbling baboons. PD is defense damage deal against attacked aircraft before aircraft do without conditions. period. ” And yet if an aircraft dies to point defence the aircraft still deals damage to the Anti Air unit.

• I never level my infantry. And I delay researchind&producing any type of infantry as much as possible, there are games where I go without any infantry other than my starting infantry.

• AWCS Vs. Mobile Radar.

Mc_Johnsen - - General Discussion

Awac con: - needs Airport Lv4 - Gets shot by long range AA or enemy ASF if you aren't careful - need occasional refueling Awac pro: - greater range - can spot helicopters from t2 - works on water for your ships too Mobile Radar pro: - cheap building requirement - pairs nicely with your artillery to set it on aggressive fire and go afk - can see infantry Mobile Radar con: - can't see helicopters Has KFGauss actually looked at the bad quality of search results he gets with his query? On the first …

• Armored hate

What a take, if you change a stat to the extreme you make any unit viable or not. Half the cost of Corvettes a hundred times and Cruisers are the most obsolete naval unit. Tenfold the HP of mechanized infantries and everyone builds them. Reducing tank costs by a reasonable amount is also hardly possible because tanks are already a casual players favourite unit. In other words, making tanks even more OP for casual players.

• Season 10 is Out!

Mc_Johnsen - - News and Updates

To what extend does this affect current maps? I am currently playing a map and have Security Council but can't research Elite Railgun as I lack the appropriate season badge. However I can earn point from this existing map towards the season right? " you will permanently unlock each unit the moment you have the required points" We no longer need SC membership at the end of season?

• New to game

At the start of the game chose which units you would like, you will learn from time which units work well together, which kind of units are needed. Once you decided on a set of units you check their building requirements and build 1-3 production centres, cities where you can produce said unit. Once you got the buildings, start producing. With your starting army start conquering your neighbours, that grows your economy. Once you got your desired units produced, use them to attack wealthier neighb…

• Unit engagement

Mc_Johnsen - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thats splash damage and intentional. Assuming the target enemy aircraft was EXACTLY above the hostile ground unit. Or the enemy ground unit in question was an AA unit, then its just AA doing its job.

• Armored hate

How did you reach that number 56k? It should be significantly less because you are supposed to produce them first and then research further levels afterwards

• Are helicopters good?

best units in the game

• If you try to attack an aircraft carrier (a ship) with motorized infantries, don't. They have 0 att value against ships.

• Yes... and thats exactly what I would like to change... that growth boost is not so distant anymore...

• Bunkers are not a terrible investment for resource improvement. They are only a tad bit less efficient than arms industry but don't cost any rares nor electronics. "If stats are changed somehow, then either the building would become senselessly overpowered, or the growth boost would remain negligible to justify the investment." Pretty sure there is middle ground between both extremes. "They are very useful, just not for the purpose you are trying them to be for." And how is the population growth…

• "then we're back to asking whether resource production growth needs to be accelerated." No. We don't. Because we are not doing that. More than 99,99% of the players still won't use hospitals to boost their economy because the return of investment is simply too long. Think how few are using underground bunkers. I am currently playing the battle royale, which has a 29 day peace period, hence why I suggested hospitals as long time investment. That battle royale is supposedly filled with the best al…

• That wouldn't. I could only chose which building I want to invest into at to what level. Since its pointless to build multiple buildings in your version, unless swapping buildings priority makes sense for some reason. For economic growth there are currently 2 classes of buildings: direct output boost (arms industry, naval base, airport) and morale boost (underground bunker). I would welcome a third class, population boost.

• political-map-of-yugoslavia-with-names-vector-id1169108485

• "This could allow the hospital to become a real long term investment that can pay off really hard and be more than just a healing building." In other words, give more options to grow your economy. Having more choices (until its too many) is a cool thing in grand strategy games. Same reason why its desirable to have tanks viable in high level of play. Of course tanks being unplayable is not a problem, but having the choice to use them is nice. Maybe one day I get to have fun with tanks in an alli…

• There doesn't need to be a problem to make an improvement. Hospitals have a nice stat, its useless, it could be filled with a bit more meaning. Certainly this topic is not about a pressing issue, doesn't mean the devs can't change numbers if they wanted to nor does it mean we can't discuss it. If you only want to talk about real issues, like newcomers to the game asking questions instead of spending tedious time reading through dozens of old posts, then go look elsewhere

• Hi everyone! Hospitals are primary used for healing units, but they also have an economic stat, increasing population growth. And that number seems to get very big: 75(%)! Yet it is entirely useless. That's because the higher your population is, the longer it takes for your city to grow. Yet for every population level increase the reward stays the same. Thus as your city grows, your production increases less and less. Here is an example: You got a city with a population of 6.0, it has 100 morale…