Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mercenary Outpost

truffa - - Questions & Answers

Anybody know what is the advantage of upgrading Mercenary Outpost to lvl 2 or 3? I don't seem to see much of a benefit,

• Quote from Hydralysk: “You have a good idea, it bears repeating. ” All i wanted was your approval. I am now a happy man

• Now, keep in mind I am drunk. Buuuut, I have not been able to find this suggestion. What are the odds we can get the ability to rename units, not the individual unit itself but Task Forces, Batallions, Squadrons...etc? Please feel free to share or tell me that im blind and have to look better for old threads.

• Naval Patrol Routes

truffa - - Suggestions

I was organizing some of my ships to defend a stretch of water and I thought it would be pretty neat if naval units had a patrol option. You create a route that could be with several waypoints as to create for example a patrol around an island and then you select a patrol option. That makes this “route” permanent and the vessel just keeps patrolling. thoughts?

• Deployable Gear Operation

yikes that kind of sucks for me i wont be able to unlock it

Aaah so by what I understand I have to research the UGV which is a season vehicle correct?

Ok so, I have been gone from the game for a little while. I just got back and saw what there is Deployable Gear that you can make. I just made some on one of my cities... how in the hell do you even use it? Its not an item that spawns in the city by what I see? how do i select it and deploy it somewhere? What does it even do?????? Thank you

• What should I do?

truffa - - General Discussion

Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from truffa: “Quote from 737373elj: “I don’t understand What’s the context? ” There is no context. I am just giving people a chance to pick my future in the game im in lol ” Isn’t that the context ” We are all overthinking this xD

• What should I do?

Quote from 737373elj: “I don’t understand What’s the context? ” There is no context. I am just giving people a chance to pick my future in the game im in lol

• What should I do?

It's my first game in a while so.... I'm coming to the community for a very important question. Below will be the link to a poll, feel free to participate. quiz-maker.com/poll3230878x75854555-100 Thanks

• Take your time, no worries we are all patient. For now, since i miss my boats i pulled out my batteship tabletop game. This bad boy needed to get dusted xD

• Personally I feel this would just be an unnecessary addition. If you want Coastal defense, Research and upgrade Multiple Rocket Artillery. The max research has the same range as any warship that people can research and as such would act as Coastal defense. Adding a new unit such as Coastal Defense Missile System would just be an added cost to the already expensive research.

• Do fleets cross borders?

Well thank god, at least there is an explanation lmfao. Here i thought my destroyer had grown legs and crossed over land!

• Do fleets cross borders?

So, I stopped playing for a bit and joined back a while ago. I just noticed that in this one game. My fleets have somehow been the start of 3 wars which have been extremely annoying for me. Do fleets now somehow cross into enemy borders? Does getting close to someones coast initiate war?

• When he said airborn, I believe he is refering to airborn infantry. If so, yes, 1 unit can capture a territory/city Best of luck

• City name Misspelled

truffa - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thanks

• City name Misspelled

truffa - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hey, Just wanted to let you know that the city Saragoza in Spain is actually spelled Zaragoza with a Z at the beggining.

• Thanks Alphh

• Hello, I am in this game which was pretty much over, me and another country were taking over but then for some reason troops stopped responding, I selected them, told them to go somewhere and then they just stood there... I stopped playing for a while and then rejoined. We had all gone AFK because of that issue, I tried hitting the end game button but I guess that does not respond either. I sent a bug report from that game but since nothing works I didnt know if bug report would work either. Gam…

• Screenshot competition

truffa - - News and Updates

I still have this image from a while ago. When formations just work out perfectly!forum.conflictnations.com/inde…1c8081225e1a073311aaabed4