Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Teburu: “There really isnt much point in diplomacy when you have two set teams with the goal to kill eachother? ” My point exactly. Quote from Kalrakh: “If you enjoy steamrolling noobs, challenges are not necessarily something for you, at least if you play with experienced big alliances. ” I don't. That's what I was trying to convey. Quote from ewac123: “It seems that you are getting bored playing with the AI in flashpoint. Welcome to Conflict of Nations! It's a PvP game. I suggest yo…

• I'm looking into Supremacy 1914 and it looks interesting. The strategic layer seems to be more what I was expecting out of CoN but it lacks the tactical layer that makes CoN fun. Yet, that tactical layer is paradoxically what killed the fun out of CoN for me because no one seems to be bothered to figure out basic understanding of units. I'm guessing this doesn't get any better in WW3 maps. Still, that's likely what I'll play next, but I'm hoping for something better.

• I'm finishing my 2nd flashpoint game and it was rahter disapointing. Only one opponent kind of looked like he knew what he was doing. 25 players out of 30 dropped early, like in the first week. Maybe other maps are better, but I doubt it. From what I understand, competitive games are 5vs5, one alliance vs another. Is that really it? It seems to me that this would waste the diplomacy side of the game, which I enjoy. I also tried a role-play for a few weeks. A map where everyone is playing serious…

• necroing this to save me typing. bartering would be really nice as cash becomes worthless in mid/late game.

• SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

Jee F - - News and Updates

Interesting... I wonder how its attack timer works

• Radar system improvement

Jee F - - Suggestions

I agree. I'd go further and send notifications on cell phone via an app or text messages, but at least having a log of contacts would be very helpfull.

• Airfield capacity

Jee F - - Suggestions

I don't agree it wouldn't add anything to the gameplay. It would make over expending territory harder to defend and homeland more powerful. A defense buff in a game heavily favoring the attacker. I don't see how that would be annoying to manage, it's a very simple concept. Of course, artillery and other units might need to be balanced to avoid airforce going "out of style". IMO, combat should last much longer and this is a good way to nerf the air force. Perhaps artillery could debuff the attack…

• SAM attack timing

Jee F - - Questions & Answers

Does the same applies to TDS and missiles? So if the TDS is outside the city, it might not shoot at an incoming ICBM, even if it is in range? What happens if the TDS is inside the city and destroys a missile with point defense? does it still detonates?

• Stealth Bombers

Last week I asked whether if the stealth locating system tech reveals in radar range or sight range. Answer was sight range. So I ruled out ASF + stealth revealing as a counter to stealth bombers as it would require an aweful lot of online time. I figured SAMs are the only viable defense. Thoughts?

• It worked! Giving right of way to Serbia allowed me to take the province without declaring war! Earlier, I had the same situation with Austria and ended up at war with them. So I'm sure right of way made the difference.

• Serbia does have one province left, enclaved in my territory, and is at war with my rival. So I'd rather not finish it off if that is possible.

• Serbia is AI and has its last unit sitting in a hungarian province. I am at war with hungary and wish to remain at peace with serbia. How do i take this province? I've given the serbian AI right of way but this AFV won't budge.

• Stealth Locating System

Does the Stealth Locating System tech allows units to reveal stealth in radar range or sight range? I assumed it was radar range until i read the reveal stealth icon tooltip, it says : "Can reveal the following stealth units within sight-range : ..."

• new player feedback

Jee F - - Suggestions

I meant stacking units in combat. When a ground unit arrives in a province where a combat is already happening, it should be added to the stack already there and attack on the next combat round. I'm used to attacking from multiple sides in other games. Here, it's a horrible idea to do so. Day/night would be very simple code without timezones on the game map, but yeah, it's probably a bad idea. It would segregate players and some wouldn't be able to play effectively. There's a definitive advantag…

• new player feedback

Jee F - - Suggestions

I'm only on day 12 of my first game, but I'd like to give my feedback. As a hardcore strategy gamer, I'm suprised by how well made and thought out this free game is. I'm very impressed with it's core mechanics: the tech tree, units stats and ressource management. However, combat mechanics are weird. But what puts me off the most, and I can't stress it enought, is the gold. I get it, you need money. So, I wouldn't mind loosing a game to someone who obviously paid hundreds of dollars. What annoys …