Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Antarctica Map?

Jotunn - - Questions & Answers

I have seen, and participated in, exactly one Antarctic Alliance game. Never seen another one since. Is there some kind of trick to locating rare maps to participate in?

• Finding the Forum

Jotunn - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from kurtvonstein: “yeah they did this on purpose to push Discord Channel....this forum is old fassioned....for old white men only. If you want to be woke...use discord. ” Dagnabbit, I AM an old White man. Discord? I used to stack discord six feet high and use em as sandbags. GET OFF MY LAWN with that discord nonsense.

• Finding the Forum

Jotunn - - Bug Reports & Issues

Time was, when one wanted to find the forum, they'd click the "Community" tab on the main page, then select "Forum" from the three tabs "News", "Messages" and "Forum" under that tab. But for a while there, only "News" and "Messages" have been appearing there; and when I want to find the forums, I've had to manually type "forum.conflictnations.com" into my browser. So why was the "forum" tab removed? Is the forum too busy, are you playing hard-to-get?

• Never mind. Got one character wrong in password on other computer. Ugh.

• I just tried it again. User name + password = works on this computer. User name + password = "Invalid username or password" on other computer.

• So I'm trying to log into my account on a different computer, because this computer is slow as hell. But I can't figure out whether I'm supposed to log in using my screen name or my e-mail address. So far both have failed, eve though I'm 100% sure I'm getting the password right. So what the heck am I doing wrong?

• OMG WHAT HAPPEN wtfrank.png I can't join any new games, but can re-enter the one game i am currently engaged in.

• Why was my thread locked?

Quote from Tifo_14: “(Greater Serbia) ” youtube.com/watch?v=Prrjr3VrLlE#t=1m23s

• Quote from Atomio: “HI! Some maps and scenarios are in rotation and only available for a certain period of time. We hope that you will soon be able to enjoy these games/maps Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. ” I am curious about the rules which govern the availability of specific games.

• Battleground USA X4?

Is the battleground USA map ever available at X4 speed? I've only seen it at normal speed for quite some time now.

• New map, Sengoku

I also came here to ask about the Sengoku map. So far, I've only seen one, and participated in that one. I'd like to see more. And preferably some at 4x speed!

• Finally having fun!

Jotunn - - General Discussion

Ugh. So I log in Friday to play, and note I'm over 1600 victory points. I'm careful not to conquer any more territories. Saturday night I stay at a friend's place, Sunday night I get home... and log in to find out I've passed 1700 points, come in first place... and not won any gold because I didn't log in for over 12 hours. Lame.

• Finally having fun!

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I hate when the game is over, then you have to join another one a do the daily grind all over again. ” Well yeah. Also I didn't archive it after I won, so when I logged in to see how big my super duper nuclear arsenal had grown, I got smacked across the face with the victory announcement and "NOTE: Game has ended. You cannot give orders anymore." My mighty war machine, frozen forever in time!!!

• Finally having fun!

Huh, weird. I closed the victory graphic to review the map. Then suddenly it pops back up with a corrected spelling - 1st instead of 1th: 1stvictory.png

• Finally having fun!

1thvictory.png Waaaahhhhhh! It's over!!!! :(

• Finally having fun!

What's really weird is that Montana's area looks a lot bigger than mine. Probably fewer territories, but larger-sized than mine. Oh yeah, and 68 cities to my 89.

• Finally having fun!

Oh, boy... Montana got super aggressive and started rivalling me, then attacked.... and now I'm sitting at 1704 victory points out of a necessary 1700 to win... I have a feeling I'm drawing my last breath here!

• Finally having fun!

I just launched four nukes at Ontario. Ironically, my chief interest is accessing the sole remaining two provinces of Illinois, both of which are deep in Ontarian territory; so far in that my Airborne Infantry can't reach them, otherwise I'd have skipped warring with Ontario altogether.

• Finally having fun!

Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from Jotunn: “I'm finally really enjoying the game. Playing as Haiti in a "Battlegrounds USA" map, with 1485 of the 1700 victory points needed to win. Montana in second place with 573 points. Now, instead of scrambling to win and end the game, I'm going to complete the entire tech tree and build every level of every building in every city. While I'm at it, I'm going to nuke every other country on the map back to the Stone Age. To be fair, I've had plenty of fun ge…

• Finally having fun!

I'm finally really enjoying the game. Playing as Haiti in a "Battlegrounds USA" map, with 1485 of the 1700 victory points needed to win. Montana in second place with 573 points. Now, instead of scrambling to win and end the game, I'm going to complete the entire tech tree and build every level of every building in every city. While I'm at it, I'm going to nuke every other country on the map back to the Stone Age. To be fair, I've had plenty of fun getting here, but my old complaint about the gam…