Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why is not possible to give the small nations level 2-3 combat outpost (will scare of some players) at the start of the game located at their borders, as well as multiple level 3 arms factories with important resources to keep it military in balance (think Abler nacht scenario). Also give them one or two covettes, to fight off any invasions by sea in early game. If an experienced player takes command (which should be the case for these nations), they can relocate their army into the right strate…

• Last Suggestions

sand4435 - - Suggestions

Suggestion: All nations should start with a number of radars that can spot incoming enemy. Radars need to be cheaper and easier to make. Stealth radars however should stay as difficult to get. In my opinion radars is the only thing, that hasn’t properly being balanced yet. I really hope you can something about this, since it takes out alot of the realisme for a real war scenerio. Follow feature. Follow ships, when you seem them. If you have a sub, that’s spot a aircraft carrier, the sub should b…

• 3 Word Story

sand4435 - - Off Topic

with spoons before

• The leaders of USA and Sovjet, should be changed if they go inactive very quickly (like every 2-3 hours the first 12 hours of the game). Im like 4 hours into a game, and half of europe is almost lost, since Sovjet is going all in there. Im like the only guy who stayed active the first three hours on my team. Now we have pretty much lost, due to lack of activity. The mode demands that you are active all the time. 4x time speed, may be too fast with all those units, since big countries gets inexpe…

• Everyone, should be able to accept applications to coaltions. The leader in my game (USA), is barely active, so Sovjet can just have all neutral nations if he wants. I should be able to accept members if they wanna join (or at least France or UK should).

• The game mode looks sick. But playing countries like Soviet Union or USA should be rank based. They get like taken as the first countries in few minutes, and the players who get those controls almost all military units in the game. These countries should only be allowed for experienced players, since having a bad one in one of them, is to game determined, for every other nation. But other than that, it looks fantastic.

• Screenshot competition

sand4435 - - News and Updates

Quote from Yak: “@sand4435 Great shots! Can you please, provide screenshots which are fullscreen? On a 1080x1920 display if possible. If you have trouble attaching them to the forum please send them on [email protected] ” I send what I couldn't upload in here to the mail above, but they are still not in full hd. I dont think I can make them in that format.

• Screenshot competition

sand4435 - - News and Updates

A normal day at the office... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ba7fb7d99613e80003670840c When you got anti air and missels, and the he does not... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ba7fb7d99613e80003670840c When you try to make a formation that looks cool in con, but you end up with this... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ba7fb7d99613e80003670840c

• Helping AI Countries.

sand4435 - - Suggestions

Hi. Could you by any chance introduce a feature that lets an active player help another AI nation through Economic help? That way, you can fight proxy wars more rapidly without getting involved for real. Help could be giving from your own resources, to the AI nation, so it can make a stronger military, and be more troublesome for other active players getting involved with it.

• Phone/Mobile app?

sand4435 - - Suggestions

Hi I have for long wanted to ask for an app to mobile devices, but always thought you will introduce it at some point. But apparently you never did. Do you have any plans on making such a feature? I mean, if I would have one wish for this game, it will be to have an mobile app, which warns you, when you are getting attacked. The app doesn’t have to be able to do much, rather just be an informant, for preemptive strikes, or invasions especially in midgame’s by other players. Plus the app should h…

• Balancing Ideas:

sand4435 - - Suggestions

hmm, how can they not be detcted? If I send units into my allies, they should be able to see them with a right of the way when the units are in there airspace. I mean everything inside there borders should be visible for them. However I wont be able to see there units inside there country. And the same for them. Whoever is on the defensive, will have the biggest advantage. Well at least how I undertsand it. But I dont know, the thought seems very simple in my head, but again, I dont know how you…

• Balancing Ideas:

sand4435 - - Suggestions

I was more thinking if it would be possible to change the code in the 24 hours kick out time. Let’s say, I get kicked out from my coalition in a 24 hours deadline. As the game works now, everyone in my coalition knows all my military positions doing the 24 hours, and can send units to counter them at the specific positions. What I’m suggesting, that instead of them knowing the extract positions, under the 24 hours, my diplomatic status changes to "right of the way" instead of "shared intelligenc…

• Balancing Ideas:

sand4435 - - Suggestions

@BravoCompany, haha, same here. But I have used to many times, that I kind of feeling of cheating, when I do it. That why I suggested it as an diplomatic status, you can give to someone, who you see as threat, instead of a default feature. This will still be usefull for experienced players, since you can prevent others (like me), from doing it to you. This is particlaur an issure which creates alot of conflict/debate in roleplays I have played. I just belive an extra diplomatic status, would be …

• Balancing Ideas:

sand4435 - - Suggestions

Balancing Ideas for the dev: 1: No fly-zone option as a diplomatic status. All units violating your airspace, will declare war with the violating country (drones and stealth units however, should not declare war). This will avoid people sending planes into your country and gather Intel, and abusing premature strikes in peace times (a stagey often used/abused by experienced players. Tell me if you need more explaining). It will also make role-players more realistic. No fly-zone should also be use…

• Rebels/Rogue-state?

sand4435 - - Suggestions

Since the other thread got closed (forgot to answer in time), I will respond here (if you are a moderator please copy this into: POLL: PLAYABLE ROGUE STATE INSURGENTS FACTION) I don’t know how much I like the concept of getting control of rough state as they are now. However, if you could introduce a feature similar to “rebels”, I will defiantly be in. Let’s have a scenario here; “ I’m UK getting invade by France. All my land is taken, and I have lost. I now will respawn as UK rebel infantries t…

• Bug or on purpose.

sand4435 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Yak: “If you aren't going to use the ingame bug feature, please adhere to the forum rules put in place for bug report ” The reason Im not using the ingame bug feature is, I cant upload pictures. It can be hard explaining without a virsiual explantion. I dont know what you mean with adhere to forum rules? (a link of what I have done wrong would be appreciated.) What is excatly the difference of this Bug Forum and in game bug feature. They look presisly the same. If I wanted to let ever…

• Bug or on purpose.

Quote from Germanico: “We are working on the AI presently - it's more about preventing artificial stupidity. This being said, being a predominately PVP driven MMO the AI is not our main focus. ” Understandable, but just wanted to make sure it wasent a bug on the National guard only, since its pretty new. Another thing is I just have this weird bug as well. Unless of course it is as a scary tactic by the AI, to make a statement for not attacking its country without using lethal force (which will …

• Bug or on purpose.

Well basically this has happen 4 times now: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ba7fb7d99613e80003670840cforum.conflictnations.com/inde…ba7fb7d99613e80003670840c C:\Users\Mohamed\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg C:\Users\Mohamed\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.jpg Each time I shoot with one of my ships against an AI National Guard units protecting in a city near the ocean, they get the very smart Idea to come to sea, and fight me with their cargo ships, which does…

• Quote from Opulon: “Nuclear warheads usually create a EMP, even if it's not the "most important thing" people see about them. I don't know if i like a new layer of gold or "strategical weapon", but this could definitely be a buff of the ICBM ” Agreed. That will defiantly be an interesting extra feature, since it takes way too long to actually build and use ICMB. Maybe it will pay more off to have and EMP build, since the 3 warhead should expell a fair amount of EMP. As for the other stuff, I jus…

• Quote from Seele07: “All tank destroyers are tanks with light armour. The balancing here is right. ” I still disagree here, but i guess its from person to person. Personally I will not recomend anyone to actually invest in it as of the game is now, since it will be a waste later on when game progreses (where main battle tanks are monsters), but if people wanna use them as they are now feel free (I just havent seen them used before). And I dont see the point of using them from a winning point of …