Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Satellites...

Spinflight - - Suggestions

SM3 has an anti satellite capability. Supposedly there will be a version of PAAMS with similar.

• Satellites...

And anti-satellite missiles... I would put these techs after IRBM / ICBM and they would come in two different types. Geosynchronous orbit would provide permanent visibility for a region of the globe of the player's choosing. The area covered would depend upon tech level and so too would the level of detail. For instance basic inf should not be visible though ships certainly would and tanks etc at higher techs. Could also give smallish bonusses to forces fighting on the ground covered to represen…

• NEW SEASONAL UNIT SUGGESTION

Visby class stealth corvette would be nice... Little crappy ship for the gumps and Type 56 for the Eastern...

• Naval / Air controller

Would be an excellent way of flagging up multiple accounts! The way it works in real life is that units are assigned by the home nation to Nato and then come under Nato command. Those units must be familiar with Nato TTPs and would in a crisis then take their direction from the local commander, who could potentially be from any of the constituent nations. For instance when you assign amphibious units to Nato command it is the hosting nation which is responsible for air support / superiority.

• Naval / Air controller

It certainly implies a great level of trust. Hence why I think having to research it... Makes it more of an informed choice rather than merely a standard feature.

• Naval / Air controller

Yes all sorts of possibilities and the implementation would be a matter for the devs. Personally I think it should be a researchable ability. Interoperability is not an easy thing, especially when different nations have different doctrines. Nato being a good example where the Americans have had to pay huge chunks of cash to provide a command structre that disparate countries and units can slot into. Would fit well with the hoccifer tree, where insteadof researching a wupert and then building a u…

• Naval / Air controller

Suggestion for enhanced coalition play.. Which would allow a member of a coalition to either claim or be nominated as Naval or Air controller, which would allow them to take control of the naval or air units of other coalition members whilst they are offline, or online with their explicit permission. Could be implemented in many different ways, maybe with a research tree which allows different degrees of interoperability and control. For instance setting maximum limits on the numbers of units wh…

• Arms Industries..

Spinflight - - Questions & Answers

So are there any morale building bonusses outside of bunkers? Also whilst morale is capped at 100 does a potential morale of higher affect tax rate and productive capacity? Say for instance I built lv 5 bunkers in the capital which already has 100 morale due to the +25 + 5 bonusses... Would production and tax rate increase if the potential morale was 150?

• Arms Industries..

Quote from Germanico: “To allow long term economical planning in this direction we balanced annexation - to pay off / ammortize in about 10-15 days for said specific resource. ” Not seeing how by my calcs. Maybe with a few extra upgrades to the annexed city, and if you don't go to war with anyone. And that is assuming that all mats are equal, which they clearly are not. A rares or electronics city might pay it's way within that sort of timescale if you weight for value but a supply city would be…

• Arms Industries..

I annexed a city recently and it's morale was stable at 66... Does it only update after midnight? Even so doubling not a lot is still not a lot. That supply city will take about 20 days to start paying off.

• Arms Industries..

The problem, as I see it, with annexation is that you don't seem to get a morale boost from it. For about 15,000 mats you get a tiny return unless the city being annexed has high morale, which means one you conquered a long time ago. By the way does anyone know what the unit strength number means on the city info panel?

• Non-aggresion pact

It's a fundamental aspectof diplomacy, along with protectorates / mutual defence. So yeah, good idea and would add a lot to the game so long as outsiders could tell that such pacts were in place.

• Arms Industries..

So in the example above it would be 25?

• Arms Industries..

The wiki says that they add 10%, but it doesn't say whether that is 10% of a homeland city or 10% of current output.. In other words if I have an occupied city which is currently producing 250 supplies, would an arms industry add 25 or 100 extra supplies? If, as I suspect it is 25, then are there any circumstances where people build them in occupied cities? Indeed is it worth building anything in occupied cities?

• Airfield capacity

Only for overstacking that I've seen thus far.. Not sure it is really a nerf. I'd advocate for ADFs to be considerably faster than strikes ( supersonic with AAMs, little is whilst carrying external bombs) and this would effectively be a defensive buff as most will be building higher than a lv1 airfield at some point on their home cities.

• Airfield capacity

Depends upon how it is done! There is already an interesting dynamic between the number of strikes per hour, the speed of the aircraft, and the distance to the target. You can hit something 3 times an hour for instance if it is right next to the airfield. There is a blanket 15mins refueling period regardless of the number of aircraft. Which encourages stacking, which is a bit naff. I think this 15 minute period should be dependant upon the number of aircraft stationed there, the level of the air…

• Resource shortages...

Playing as South Korea so have no fuel. I beat the North to claim one fuel city but after heavy fighting it is a 2 population and all my other cities have poor morale due to a fuel shortage. I've tried buying some but that doesn't seem to sort it.. Short of conquering the entire world with a handful of half strength lv 1 infantry is there any way out of this cycle?

• In poker we used to call it putting someone on tilt. They throw money into the pot in a desperate attempt to win.

• Airfield capacity

There doesn't seem to be any limit to the number of aircraft that a single airfield can operate? Seems a bit odd. Especially with provincial airfields. Maybe scale the number of squadrons that can be operated with airfield size? For instance 2 at size 1, 4 at size 2 etc. Carriers are limited as to their capacity so why shouldn't airfields be? For instance if you wanted to operate a stack of 5 out of a level one airfield then the refueling times could become punitive.