Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UAV's and Map zoom levels

Jamesamc - - Suggestions

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Just zoom out browser and can see entire map. And to solve UAV issue ... Dont build them as a waste Any real enemy will shoot them down and dont need against AI. ” Uavs are the most integral part of my army, I only start using them once I have stealth though, until then I build a massive fleet of them and then I can see everything.

• UAV's and Map zoom levels

Jamesamc - - Suggestions

I just wish there was a list of all your units like the cities tab and you could scroll through them and clicking on one would bring you right to it.

• Double Resource Games?

Jamesamc - - General Discussion

I think that an interesting idea for a new gamemode would be double resource games or higher. It would allow for absolutely massive battles and chaos. Normal speed games just more reources so that there can be bigger scale conflicts. It would really be a test of tactical skill as wars and battles would not be so decisive after a couple engagements.

• I have never once bought gold in the 5 years of playing, I rarely if ever use it aswell. I just like to stockpile it from winning. The main reason I dont use it is because I would feel stupid if I spent gold and ended up losing anyways. The only thing I spend money on is security council. Sometimes I accidentally waste it on misclicks like when I accidentally boost population morale instead of pressing the info button on a city. I tried to get my gold back but dorado didnt budge. Pretty sure the…

• It really bothers me that once you set an air unit to attack something it now permanently knows where that unit is even if it moves dozens of tiles away. I will set my artillery to attack a unit then immediately have it air assault away to avoid it being attacked by jets only for the jets to attack the spot where the artillery last was and then teleport to my artillery and deal full damage. The only thing that will stop it from attacking is if you completely move out of range. I dont understand …

• Concept of realistic trading

Jamesamc - - Suggestions

I think adding trade agreements would be cool, you agree to buy or sell a specific resource to a country regularly and it will travel there on a cargo boat or plane which can be intercepted by hostile nations. It could just be added as a new type of trade offer.

• Quote from Katsu: “Quote from Killiam07: “Quote from Jamesamc: “I think maps that are not based on the real world map would be cool such as a randomly generated map or Pangea. A map that is all islands I think would also be very interesting. ” noonly islands would be very cool tho. A map where every little Island you need to protect ” This is already pretty much rising tides, lol. Try playing Caribbean Coalition or Philippines. Although maybe we could have an extreme rising tides though? The thi…

• I like to use a big stack of special forces to sneak in and kill the anti air in one hit.

• I think maps that are not based on the real world map would be cool such as a randomly generated map or Pangea. A map that is all islands I think would also be very interesting.

• I always use radars in my games as once you level them up to level three they can detect any non stealth ground unit and they are so valuable to have when paired with artillery. I've always loved the idea of using AWACS instead of radar becuase it would really allow me to see everything on the battlefield and I could move them very quickly where ever I need them. Also they can be used over water whereas radars cannot. The only reason I never use AWACS is the fact that they cant detect low radar …