Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Realistic Gamemode

pebuhcha - - Suggestions

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from 737373elj: “Imo that would just be plain boring Either USA / Russia / China / India would sweep with their massive populations and extremely advanced technology, or a smaller European country with not bad technology or a large population country (think Indonesia) being commanded by a more experienced player would win instead Sure it would be fun to finally be able to play Singapore, but would it be possible for them to win? Likely not. ” Singapore , this na…

• Realistic Gamemode

pebuhcha - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from pebuhcha: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Not to rain on your parade, but you do realize that any country starting with less than 5 cities, is going to be short a city producing one of the game's 5 resources. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to play that country, even if you started me out with 5 free Stealth Bombers. (which will NEVER happen) ” Hmm, well, maybe they buffed resource territories and guaranteed that everyone had SOME income of each …

• Realistic Gamemode

pebuhcha - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Not to rain on your parade, but you do realize that any country starting with less than 5 cities, is going to be short a city producing one of the game's 5 resources. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to play that country, even if you started me out with 5 free Stealth Bombers. (which will NEVER happen) ” Hmm, well, maybe they buffed resource territories and guaranteed that everyone had SOME income of each resource. Not sure if that could be a feasible alte…

• Realistic Gamemode

pebuhcha - - Suggestions

Now, this idea is really out there, but hear me out. Suppose there was a gamemode where every country had an amount of cities that better reflected their population (having as many as 10-20 cities or as little as 1-2). Their starting army had an equal ratio to the size of the actual army. Also, there would be a lot more countries than the largest gamemode. Think 150 or 200 Another potential addition would be having more developed nations immediate access to higher troop levels, or even starting …

• Coalition Map Viewer

pebuhcha - - Suggestions

Could you explain how it might not be a good idea?

• Coalition Map Viewer

pebuhcha - - Suggestions

<p>So I toggle political view to easily view the borders between different countries, but sometimes when borders get especially hectic it is sometimes hard to see what coalition is where. Also identifying coalitions in early game is occasionally difficult. The color palette can become limited in the current system and some countries have very similar colors like Angola and Mozambique. A coalition viewer would set the same color to each country in a coalition, and make it easier to see who is all…

• Streamlined Stack Splitting

pebuhcha - - Suggestions

<p>I've been in this situation multiple times. </p><p><br></p><p>I'll essentially conquered a country and I want to send multiple 1 infantry out to conquer provinces quickly. When I click to split my stacks to accomplish this I move my infantry to a province and then it takes me out of the gui. I may try to reclick the infantry to waypoint it 10 more times, but it is sometimes difficult to get the correct mouse placement so I have to zoom in and out to cause it to move so I can click it. Then I …

• The Cities Tab Organization

pebuhcha - - Suggestions

<p>I think the cities tab could be better by having a default sorting of homeland cities, annexed cities, and occupied cities. Typically I just sort by manpower but sometimes I have to go digging for annexed cities because they have a low manpower production. Then, I decide to make a recruiting office in each annexed city so I can find it faster. To me, this is just a lot of unnecessary hassle that could easily be remedied. </p>