Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 467.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Depends on the population of the cities. Cities give as much VPs as they have population (rounded down I think).

• Consumable ammunition and fuel

jemandanderes - - Suggestions

Quote from FarmerJG: “Nope. Also, the forum is inactive... Well basically. ” since when?

• Consumable ammunition and fuel

One reason this is also not that realistic is that in real life the fuel is basically always brought to them by trucks or trains or something, so e.g. tanks don't have to ever leave the front line to get fuel.One reason this is also not that realistic is that in real life the fuel is basically always brought to them by trucks or trains or something, so e.g. tanks don't have to ever leave the front line to get fuel. Also would be quite a hassle, both to play and to code.

• Rivers

Then I would have to make vorvettes to protect my inland ports, because people won't be at war with me when they enter my river so just protecting the river with other units won't be enough. Would be cool tho if rivers were part of the territory of the guy that owns the port.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from playbabe: “You play for KD, I play for Road. We are not the same. ” Actually, I play for fun, not KDR ” WHat a noob, using 3 instead of 2 letters for KD.

• I feel like it would be useful to upload this on github so people can easily get the latest version.

• Pro Gamer

jemandanderes - - General Discussion

it's an ad btw

• To the point that expansion is better than arms industry: Sure, but one does not exclude the other. You will still have army to expand, just not that much.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “[...] ” Playbabe You are wrong simply by virtue of using stats as an argument. ” I mean, he is, but that's not playbabe.

• Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from jemandanderes: “... you don't seem to be really making effective use of your resources. ” LOL bold statement from someone arguing to forego 27% of homeland production available ;-(. ” No I did not. Never said that. I said that you always have to take into consideration for how long the game is going t last when planning on upgrading arms industry. And you are also not addressing my actual arguments. Please reread my last post and if you still have something to say…

• Players Ghosting?

jemandanderes - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Hydralysk: “Why do players take a nation, then do nothing? No troop movements, no buildings at all, nothing? ” Probably because they realize that a single game takes 1-2 months and not a couple hours and so on. They didn't expect this type of game.

• Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from jemandanderes: “... You will always need all other resources as well (except for maybe fuel). ” In actual practice, you have 1 limiting resource, and perhaps one (or rarely two) more in similarly tight supply.I found it nigh impossible to utilize all 5 at the same intensity simultaneously (and I have tried really hard). Ironically, in the context of this thread, a good way to get more even resource utilization is to boost the one(s) that has low production, by lev…

• Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Well, the thing is that arms industry costs multiple different resources and we have to take all of them into account. ” Exactly because each building costs multiple resources, you'd not want extraneous ones built to boost production for stuff you do not need, while spending the very one(s) you do. That yields an unnecessarily inflated cost for the ArmI in question. My example is for a situation where one needs RM, so the question is whether is it …

• Special Forces upgrade

Look, that would be too OP. They can be useful if you use them the either against enemy support units behind their lines or lone enemy reinforcements.

• But be wary of their stacks when they have lost a couple more units, they will then regain full speed.

• That sucks. Though a tip to not have to wait an hour is to build air fields in every region, so planes always have one close.

• Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from jemandanderes: “So let's just take playbabes numbers for the production. 1701 supplies per day ” Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “... So If build level 5 arms in all cities it would take 57 days to recoup the total costs, plus the 4 days to build beyond lvl1; will not see net benefit for 61 Days. ” And this is where you are wrong. The upgrades recoup (new word to me btw) their cost at the same time if you build them at the same time....So let…

• Quote from The Pale Rider: “Its "common" knowledge that most think need advanced level Arms to have high Economies. But on each level takes 11 - 12 days to recoup costs (opportunity cost wasted on building actual bases and/or mob troops; researches). So If build level 5 arms in all cities it would take 57 days to recoup the total costs, plus the 4 days to build beyond lvl1; will not see net benefit for 61 Days. ” And this is where you are wrong. The upgrades recoup (new word to me btw) their cos…

• Battle of Active

jemandanderes - - Roleplaying Section

I'd also like to participate. And I feel like we should make a discord server, that would make keeping track of all that want to participate easier Quote from kurtvonstein: “I have rules...such as never start an air raid when you cant supervise it or never attack unexplored enemie territory or never build naval awacs. So on rules is: you dont start Operation Barbarossa on a Mobile Phone. Its just not worth it. And yes holiday time is family time so I spend lots of money for the trip. I might as …

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Sergio_G: “I think there are no bad units in the game. It's just that each unit has its own task that it must perform. ” So what's the role of these units:-AFV-MBT-TD-SF -NSF -UGV Edit: decided to exclude heavy bomber since its use is debatable. ” AFV armored fight vehicleMBT main battle tank TD tank destroyer SF strike fighter NSF navy strike fighter UGV unmanned ground vehicle it's …