Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “obviously A. I controls that country. But the A. I puts troops in all provinces and spams basic infantries, recon vehicles. Also A. I doesn't invade other countries . ” Sometimes AI does invade other countries but they lose due to the lack of good troops

• Quote from Mr. Boii: “The most exciting thing I DID in CoN: I prepared tons and tons of units against this Golder, and won!!! The most exciting thing someone CAN do in CoN: Making this super OP strategy to beat this gigantic nation using barely any troops. That would be cool. ” Lol that happened to me once but I was the gigantic nation that got destroyed by the Philippines because for some reason they had 100 nukes and fired all of them at my cities

• Tibet in CoN

papastalinp - - Suggestions

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from papastalinp: “What about Hong Kong? Or even giving Taiwan more cities? ” Taiwan. I want to play as Taiwan ” Same lol that would be cool

• Tibet in CoN

What about Hong Kong? Or even giving Taiwan more cities?

• Canada

papastalinp - - Questions & Answers

Just started annexing two component cities, I had enough for just those two - lets see how my production is after they annex. I also started building a lv 3 arm industry in Calgary (homeland city with compos)

• Canada

My compo production went up to 107 (again, not bad for what it was before), and it's still early in the game, but my VP's are at 313 with 27 cities.

• New game map idea

Quote from papastalinp: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Bark Place: “What about a like usa canada states/provinces map. Like you choose a state from usa or province from canada to play as and it's the same as the ww3 but with just usa states and provinces. ” USA Civil War II Republicans vs the Democrats ” We need to make this a new map, but what about the Independents ” Also, what if there were pre-existing coalitions based on the state's affiliation?

• New game map idea

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Bark Place: “What about a like usa canada states/provinces map. Like you choose a state from usa or province from canada to play as and it's the same as the ww3 but with just usa states and provinces. ” USA Civil War II Republicans vs the Democrats ” We need to make this a new map, but what about the Independents?

• Canada

Yes, I have some mechanized infantry but that costs components too, and I have been building a massive navy. I was also thinking of armored fighting vehicles which isn't bad in battles but they cost some components. Although I have increased my compo production with maxing out the arm industries and attacking cities with compos. I have stayed low and just been producing corvettes instead of other ships (corvettes only use up supplies) and my comp production has increased to 90/hr (not bad consid…

• Canada

Thanks, I mean I'm doing really good, it's just that Canada is inconvenient with compos, and I do love a challenge. I'll probably have to stay low and stop mobilizing crazy big troops to gain some population and morale

• Canada

Yea but only problem is that I can't annex much without comps. Also I bought all the comp I can in the market. I asked my coalition members if they can buy my comp deals in the market but they can't see them I haven't thought of maxing out arms industries while I have maxed out all the locals though... I will try and do that with the amount of comp I have lol

• Canada

Hey guys, I'm Canada in one of the servers I'm playing in, and I can't seem to get lots of components. I already destroyed two player countries and a bunch of cpu countries. I should be getting lots of components, but not much has been coming in. I know I'm spending a lot on naval mobilization, but I have almost none for land troops. Does anyone have suggestions on how I can increase my income of components?

• More damage for artillery

Just a suggestion, but maybe add a little more damage for artillery. Alone, 1 artillery battalion does almost no damage (which is mostly true in real life but makes the artillery you get at the start of the game kind of pointless). Maybe if more damage for artillery doesn't cut it, add a second artillery battalion at the start of the game? And if you want artillery that actually does something, you have to mobilize artillery that requires an ARMY BASE LEVEL 2 AND AN ARMS INDUSTRY WHICH IS THE SA…

• Customizable News Filter

Yes Teburu you can but if you change the day # it gets rid of the country name and it is annoying.

• I do like some of the ideas, but not all. I especially don't like 7 and 8. 5 and 10 aren't horrible, but I don't think they are good for this game. The rest are fine though. Overall, the post is good.

• I actually like this idea. Good way to get rid of the millions of dollars left at the end of the game.

• Customizable News Filter

I would like that. I try to look up the countries name on the Con News but if I change the day it always deletes it. I think it would be a more efficient way of looking up countries on the news. Good addition