Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So I have a alliance game with my alliance and someone else’s. On the main CoN screen it shows “waiting for # players” to join. But for some reason, even after the required amount (6, in my case) has joined and shows on the main screen, the game still hasn’t started. Is there something else that needs to be fulfilled? Note this is on the ww3 map. Thanks

• Recruiting Offices - Help

zzz66333 - - Questions & Answers

I understand that having lots of units will require upkeep, but that should just take away from your total manpower - not the amount you produce per day. Under the manpower resource bank, it shows producution per hour in +#/h. However, in my case that variable decreases. Is this normal for unit upkeep?

• Recruiting Offices - Help

Hi, I have a question about how recruiting offices work. I've had a low manpower production, so I built a bunch of ro's. However, whenever a new day starts, or so it seems whenever a new day starts (in game), my manpower production suddenly lowers. Not the number in bank, but the production per hour. At first I thought it was another nation's spy action, so I put counter-ops. But it didn't catch anyone. Additionally, the changes in production is drastic - from 37 per hour to 4 per hour. I don't …

• Airlift details

When looking at range of airlift, loading speed, etc., it is correct that airbases are not relevant. As long as you have an airbase, even if it is level one or damaged (As long as not damaged below 40%) the airbase will allow you to load units. As said by Kalrakh previously, the unit level will determine the loading speed, etc. However, the only difference it makes to have a higher level airbase is the units that you can mobilize in that city.

• Reporting Players

Okay, thank you for your prompt reply. I may also note that the player was not only using profanity but using it to insult others, and creating baseless accusations of their role in the real world. I will definitely be reporting via the bug report function. Thanks

• Reporting Players

How to Report Players? Hi, I was playing CON and there was a player who abused the Write News Article function and sent inappropriate messages containing swears and other inappropriate content. I looked around but could not find how to report the player, Can someone please clarify how to do this?