Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 215.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maps

B-17 - - Suggestions

There's an official thread that got forgotten for discussing scenarios... and there are some interesting ones... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…idea-discussion/&pageNo=4

• Special Forces Deployment Time

B-17 - - General Discussion

It's not a bug, they changed special forces and airmobile deployment to 1 hour after it was abused by 'airmobile hoppers' (players that take over entire countries in a few hours by adding new targets for their airmobile divisions). I think it is ridiculously high, and instead maybe make it so airmobile and special forces can only use 'waypoint (it's changed now)' once or twice, and reduce deployment time to 10 minutes or so. The result is I barely use airmobile anymore, and RPs could be hurt by …

• BEST OVERALL NAVY SHIP

B-17 - - Questions & Answers

I chose destroyer because of its high defense capabilities against ships and subs, which can be devastating to a land force because of its missiles (especially BM sub). I do not commonly face air attacks on my fleets (which are usually 1 frigate, 2-3 destroyers and 1-2 cruisers). Even if I do, I usually have air superiority fighters on hand in a base nearby. I find this fleet good at defeating pesky sub attacks, as well as enemy fleets. And as I mentioned earlier, I somehow don't get air attacks…

• I like this idea, but I think insurgents will need more units. Right now gunships make short work of them. I think they should get APCs, CRVs, and some MBTs and TDs, all with a nerf, rudimentary corvettes for naval units (maybe 2-3 damage vs ships and subs, 0.5 damage against land and air units, 5 hp (coastal waters) and 10 hp (open seas), and no air units. A research tab should be opened for them, so if they amass enough RM, they can upgrade their insurgents to be stronger, their vehicles and c…

• I'm pretty sure it's only BM, any kind (Conventional, chemical, and nuclear). But I haven't used them too much, so I can't say for sure.

• Improving suburbs

B-17 - - Suggestions

As some of you might know, I posted a thread several months ago about having suburbs in place. It might be a bit late to say this (and I haven't visited the forums for a while before today), but I'm very pleased the changes have been made. However, I put forth a few more suggestions to improve them (more to what I want them to be like, I guess). 1. Make them more widespread. Currently most countries have 1 city with suburbs, with some having none or two. I have not checked too much, but I have n…

• 3 Word Story

B-17 - - Off Topic

exactly zero weapons

• BALANCING UPDATE 20170920

B-17 - - News and Updates

I demand annexation reform.

• Suggestion for Another Map

B-17 - - Suggestions

I actually have one in the Scenario Idea discussion thread: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…idea-discussion/&pageNo=2

• MASSIVE UPDATE 20170914

Quote from Robert2424: “I mean, it goes away over time. ” A longer period of time. That also changed. Take a closer look at the update's content.

• MASSIVE UPDATE 20170914

Annexation is pretty much a total waste. 2000 RM is not achievable until later in the game. Before that we have 8-10 cities to produce troops in, and not counting the national guard that's a maximum of 8-10 units per day per country for a while. That disfavors rapid expansion, and what's the devs' strategy about this? Earlier it was encouraging combat between players, now it's... what? Take over a few AI countries and stall until you have 10000 RM for annexing? Even that's only 5 cities. Annexin…

• Update postponed to next week

Quote from kiesa123987: “What content are you talking about? ” This content:forum.conflictnations.com/inde…alancing-changes-preview/

• 3 Word Story

B-17 - - Off Topic

One Cheesy Nacho

• 3 Word Story

B-17 - - Off Topic

into something soft

• 3 Word Story

B-17 - - Off Topic

would never explode

• Support

I think it's your ingame account's password (the password you use when you log in). At least give it a try.

• 3 Word Story

B-17 - - Off Topic

old dusty musket

• 56 PLAYERS UPDATE 170817

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from Seele07: “Denmark ? Have this country an army ? ” Absalon class are nasty And Greenland, Faroe islands and Im pretty sure they have some Island in the Caribbean. A playable Denmark would be interesting ” Funny how the Absalon class is built like a frigate and everything, but is a max-level cruiser ingame. Denmark used to have islands in the Caribbean, the Danish west indies, but today they're the US Virgin Islands.

• Alliance Rankings ladder

Quote from Cyclone46: “The two main suggestions that you were following up on were: - Make all Alliances which have never played a game become "Unranked" and appear behind all Alliances who have played a game. - Lessen the points lost for losing a match. (This is to counter the problem of Alliances not wanting to "risk a loss"). For now, while the community is so small, we need a system that encourages more activity. ” I want to point out another way alliances don't want to risk a loss. They wou…

• 56 PLAYERS UPDATE 170817

The description still hasn't been changed--still says 45 playable nations.