Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle of Active

-0- - - Roleplaying Section

I agree about the game starting soon, also about just using Security Council as premium feature

• Battle of Active

When do u think the game will start?

• Battle of Active

I'm in

• When someone decides to leave a coalition a 24 hrs timer starts and a notification is sent to all members, my advise is just to check your coalition tab daily (or twice a day in 4x games) to make sure you are not missing something That way you have time to relocate your troops, like your Missile Subs, to a better place in case the leaving members decide to launch an attack. Once I was playing as Syria in 4x, my coalition was formed by Israel, Saudi, Algeria and me. Algeria asked me to send some …

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “day 4...60% drop out rate in mine... ” 38/100 here

• Quote from jemandanderes: “Didn't they say the event ends on monday? ” Fortunately 5pm CET forum.conflictnations.com/inde…624fcb827f0254eb299c17c4a

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “@Garrett You are spawning too many maps too fast...I see too many of day 1 Zombie maps with 75+ free spots(at least 20 when I counted).... it will be boring if they dont fill completly (especially if people go inactive) ” I fully agree, right now there are at least 5 WWZ 1x speed games open and waiting to be completed... most of them already at day 2 and with less than 50 players in... I first checked for a normal WWZ game like 3 hours ago Guess I'll have to wait until …

• Increase British Cities

-0- - - Suggestions

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…624fcb827f0254eb299c17c4a

• Rogue state

-0- - - Questions & Answers

You'd need to check the negative factors that are affecting your moral; for example every country you're at war with means: -2 morale, in every one of your cities (The only way to eliminate that factor is conquering the enemy nation at 100% or both changing status to Peace)... also if you're using destructive units to attack cities like MRLs your civilian casualties will increase heavily with every couple of attacks, if that's the case you just need to wait some days for it to cooldown The low m…

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “What happens when a player "gold shames"? ” They become martyrs

• ***PLEASE READ***

-0- - - Suggestions

Quote from SnakeKing23: “Just trying to figure out who asked you? ” So you posted a thread on a forum using a clickbait subject but you don't want people to reply...

• More Suggestions

-0- - - Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “So, if you want to sell, you just choose the amount of the resource you want to sell and you can instantly get that sale at the current market price. If you want to buy, you again just choose the amount of the resource you want, and you pay the current market price. Each time someone buys, the price goes up by a fixed amount depending on the amount of resources involved; each time someone sells, the price goes down. ” Quote from WalterChang: “My view is that, in order fo…

• More Suggestions

-0- - - Suggestions

Quote from SAITAM78: “Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold for some cases. For example, Morale. You should not be able to raise morale by buying Gold. Another thing that I would limitate further is for Unit Health. Basically, I would limit the. use of Gold to areas where is actually realistic that you can improve or buy with Money in real life (construction, mobilizing, intelligence reports, etc). ” That's a losing battle in CoN... Quote from SAITAM78: “Real Forces: I would like to have a map,…

• Old Maps

-0- - - General Discussion

I'd love to play the Cold War map! (4x ) Would be cool if Dorado commits to a systematic scenario rotation, haven't seen WWZ nor Blood & Oil in a while...

• Stray Recon units

I think is better if you finish that AI State when you can, you don't want it to send an infantry towards one of your cities when unguarded

• Don't invest your time there, leave him fighting the AI Good thing is that you were able to see the beautiful Tu-22

• Guess this unit

Quote from Dealer of Death: “So it IS Jesus! Complete with walking on water! ” No need to worry about low HP when you can resurrect

• Guess this unit

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from WalterChang: “Transport ships really ought to have a little bit of combat value, I reckon. At least defence. They're still military ships, and they have light armaments and marines on board. I worked with some Spanish navy officers a few years ago, and ac couple of them had been on board a navy logistics vessel supporting the anti-piracy mission off Somalia. They were attacked by some unfortunate 'pirates', and they were certainly able to defend themselves…

• Helicopterization of strike fighter

-0- - - Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “If anything, I'd rather your suggestion was done the other way around, Strike Fighter-izing the helicopter line by abolishing the Gunship and giving Attack Helis a boost to its infantry attack values. Then you'd have a single ground-attack helicopter that was more powerful than the SF in each single attack, but was balanced by being shorter range and slower (less damage/time because it takes them much longer to get to target, back to base, refuel, and back to target agai…

• Helicopterization of strike fighter

-0- - - Suggestions

Strike Fighters are strong aginst Hard and Soft but they don't fly NOE, therefore they are engaged by ANY anti-air unit. The Helicopter way will make you spend more, in research and unit production, if you want a round-effective stack (Good against Hard and Soft targets) but they have the NOE blessing. I think this mechanisim is well balanced, making us think of pros and cons of the Fighet/Helicopter paths in our strategy. Dividing Fighters into Hard/Soft effectiveness will just make Helis the s…