Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalitions reduce competition?

Orca327 - - Suggestions

Hi there, I'm on game 37 and really enjoy the game, especially the social and cooperative aspect of coalitions. i see coalitions form early, break apart as players get crushed or turn inactive, and so on. Such is life, obviously. The one thing that really turns me off a game however, is the creation - usually mid-game or sometimes later, of "super-coalitions". In public games, it seems there are maybe 10-15 players who continue to play, with maybe 4-5 who really know what they are doing. Sure en…

• Nerf Coalition size

Orca327 - - Suggestions

Hey, I've been playing for several months now and love the game. I usually play WW3 or Flashpoint. The most satisfying games have been the coalition conquests. But, not all of them are satisfying: 1) Coalitions where no one chats are almost as dull as playing on my own. 2) Coalitions that steamroll the rest of the solo players are also a bit boring. Yes, I see my numbers grow and research more unit types, but the lack of competition after day 20 or 30 brings boredom. 3) The best games for me pit…

• Starting Resources

Orca327 - - General Discussion

makes sense - thank you Gemanico.

• Starting Resources

Orca327 - - General Discussion

Hi, first time post, wow there is a lot of generously donated information in this forum. I was trying to find out what the starting resource balances are, and whether it varies from country to country. Has anyone tracked it down? Thanks