Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Censord Words ?

Aeblemost - - Bug Reports & Issues

You got the second picture with the censored word, from the text in the first picture? I have no idea of why it would do that, but i'll try to ask one of the CM's if they can help.

• Censord Words ?

As far as i can see from a quick google, that word should be censored. We have a lot of censored words. If you find any that you don't think should be censored, please let me know, and explain why you don't think it should be censored.

• Hello We sometimes have a small delay before the old is received. As far as i can see, the game only ended today. Please wait a few days. You shold receive it. If nothing happens, write to me in private, and i'll fix it.

• The Music Scene

Aeblemost - - Off Topic

Current obsessions! youtube.com/watch?v=IPfJnp1guPc youtube.com/watch?v=f2TiCkNF610 Awesomeness

• Hello I am glad that you enjoy the game. i'll try to explain the gold bonus deal, but i'll also ask a CM to reply to this thread, to help with any other confusion or questions. Basically, when it says 200% bonus, it means that for the 99.99 dollars(?) you spent, you receive 200% more gold than you would by our normal price. So you will not receive more gold than what it stated, but you will get a big "discount". I'll fly off and find a CM for you now

• Problems

Aeblemost - - General Discussion

Hello If you give me your game id, i'll have a look at it.

• Language

Quote from kiesa123987: “Can players talk all the time in their own language in enlgish room? ” They can. As long as no rules are broken in what they're saying, they can speak in whatever lanuage they want.

• 3 Word Story

Aeblemost - - Off Topic

of dead fairies

• 3 Word Story

Aeblemost - - Off Topic

made of rain

• I can not enter the game

Then, again, i need you to message us privately, so that i can make sure that we have your correct email adress. I cannot do aything from here. I will not put your email adress in the public forums. We need a private conversation. You can either make a bug report ingame, by pressing the little bug on the bottom right corner, or you can send me a rivate message on the forums, or on the con website.

• Support

Aeblemost - - Questions & Answers

Quote from NNIIVVEEKK: “I don't use a password to login. I login with facebook ” Sorry, i missed this part. I'm honestly not sure how you can do it manually then. A staff member will be able to help if you make the bug report

• Support

you have to use your own password, yes. And regarding getting into contact with support staff. The best way is always to make an ingame report, by pressing the little bug on the bottom right corner of your map. That way all staff members assigned to your languae, will have a chance to see it. You can also write forum post as you did here. If you write private messages, you risk that the specific member you wrote to, is unavailble for a time, and your reply will be delayed.

• You were banned for not following our rules, and not responding to our warnings. Please check your email, and respond to the message we sent you. if you cannot find it, please contact Dr. Leipreachan here on the forums.

• Friend's List

Aeblemost - - Suggestions

Hello Do you want a friend list for the forum or the game? The forum already has an option to "follow" another user. That gives notifs when they write anything... And a lot of people don't want others to know when they'r'e online, as it can give an advantage in the game - even if it was by consent, some don't like refusing friend requests But if this is something a lot of people are interested it, i can send the idea to the CM's.

• If you need your email reset, i need to confirm that you're the actual user. Contact me in a private message here in the forums.

• Hello Is your issue with logging into the website, or with opening a game? If you're having trouble opening a game, can you please provide me with the game id, and explain what happens when you try to open it?

• Repeated questions and such!!!

Aeblemost - - Suggestions

I agree. I pinned your post :p

• Expel inactive players

we're all equals when going inactive. Premium members can be kicked just as easily as "normal" players. It is however permanent, so always think about it an extra time, before kicking all in actives.

• Hello You're welcome to contact me privately, and we can take a look at it together

• The Music Scene

Aeblemost - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=ozv4q2ov3Mk Currently obsessed with this song... Usualy not the biggest fan of Katy Perry, but this is so good!