Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Research

H0LMES - - Questions & Answers

I was hoping to see an answer to this question... @Germanico Does the entrenchment bonus extend to units in the stack of the same type?

• Research

If you can spare the resources I think the infantry officer is valuable after a week or two; but the main advantage IMO is the ability to negate entrenchment bonus as well as increased speed of units. If you have to attack a city that has bunkers it helps tremendously.

• Leaking Army information

H0LMES - - General Discussion

the only retaliation in this instance is to destroy them.. completely. Talking trash while doing so is optional.

• I was wondering about this today also; is there a particular unit that is the best to defend against mech inf. when you are cornered and trying to defend a city? AFV or MBT or fight Mech with Mech?

• Can't move frigates

H0LMES - - Bug Reports & Issues

They probably have too many cases of covid and are under quarantine.

• What to do with 34% Cities

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kalrakh: “34% is already safe. If the city does not smoke anymore, you can leave it. ” BULL, I just lost a non smoking Damascus to Insurgents yesterday. I was like WTF!! First time I ever had a city above 33% go rogue. ” I would assume in that scenario a opponent spent some gold to send it rogue or there was a corruption agent in the city pushing revolution.. but maybe just crappy luck

• Oh, I think I used the term 'mediatator' incorrectly. In the game I was referring to all the bug reports were answered by the same individual so I was thinking that the customer support queue is more of an assigned role vs a first in first out type scenario. Like any bug report for a single game all go to the same dev. Where I would find the option to make the AI more aggressive is in these current games where 50% of the countries are players who quit and once all the human players are defeated …

• The RAILGUN !!! again....

One of my favorite uses for the RG is to have them parked in my home cities with a SAM or two. they just eat missile attacks alive once they are both leveled up. Basically forces a the opponent to come in on the ground.

• yeah, as soon as its launched its flight path is shown to all players.

• I was in a WW3 game when it became apparent there was an extreme case of wolfpacking going on. At the start there was 11 countries from this alliance, cheating bastards. Anyway, we all eventually caught on and called the dev's attention to the matter. Unfortunately he only banned all but 5 of the players; which meant they all joined up together and cannibalized their partners in crime. However, two of the countries; germany and poland proceeded to attack and take territory very aggressively. Whe…

• The RAILGUN !!! again....

Has the lack of integrated radar changed from when it was first released. I could have sworn I lost mucho fighters to railguns while on patrol and not directly attacking the stack, but either wandered too close or had them move within range.

• Seasonal Units

Is each season 90 days long?

• Stacking Naval Units

use your control button to select multiple units. then tell all of them to go to the same point.

• I agree with DoD on this one, but I am a player who continually scouts the map looking for inconsistencies on front lines; letting alliance members know via discord or alliance char that something is happening that requires attention. Either an opportunity to strike or possible invasion. This requires observing your own troops, your allies troops, reading the CON news updates etc. And if I saw another ally building troop levels away from the front lines on his own territory; let alone others I'd…

• abandoned nations

I think they could just limit it to level 5 and above players; without making it about the membership.

• suggestion - flare

H0LMES - - Suggestions

I think the resolution would be to have the waypoints in the ocean have callouts or names.. whatever. just like on land the territory's have centers the ocean waypoints would have something tangible. call in PO1 ( pacific ocean 1 " I think that this is already in the code because your events will tell you where you are fighting/dieing but you can actually go to that spot and click on it like it was land.

• how will the units move ?

I've used that to force the air transport; but if the travel time is too close to outwiegh the board/disembark time then it still doesn't work , in my experience. the only time is when I'm trying to get re-inforcements across an enemy line that blitzed through two cities. The troops wouldn't take the air transport because they could go through the enemy territory faster; but I knew the opponent had troops there.

• New Map is needed

H0LMES - - Suggestions

well, with the state of the US right now you could make a flashpoint type map with just central america and the US. talk about some serious insurgency.

• how will the units move ?

you have to grab the unit, cancel orders to be safe and re-order it to go to City C. It will recalculate and go the fastest route. However, you need to factor in the boarding/disembarking timeframe. Its possible its still faster to take the land route. There is no way to force a unit to use air transport. I've tried when I know the land route isn't safe; due to artillery or air strike and they won't do it if its technically faster.

• My only thought is maybe a high level airborne officer. they can heli-drop and are stealth. their stats don't say they can occupy territory but normal paratroopers can. I've never trained one so I don't know for sure. - It does sound like a bug though, so I suggest you follow MrBook's advice