Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was playing as Somalia. I saw that Libya was too strong, so I asked for help from the South African and Philippine alliances. So why was I banned? I'm playing on a laptop! wV9AH6a.png

• I have been playing Conflict of Nations for a long time. I usually play on my computer, but when I have to travel, I play on my mobile phone. However, this morning I was logged out of my account on my mobile and accidentally clicked the play button on it and then didn’t know how to log out of the guest account on my mobile. Please help me log out guest account. Thank you very much.

• I used to play Conflict of Nations game about USA map and Japan map. I see it is very funny. Howerver, I want everyone know Vietnam more. So, I hope this server will have a Vietnam map. Fortunately, my country has 63 province, it is full for 63 players. Information about province of Vietnam, it's in Wikipedia. And Vietnamese write very easy (only read and study is a little difficult for everyone). I hope in that map will appear Hainan Island (China), Paracel Island, Spratly Islands and Phu Quoc …

• I am playing this game as Manchuria in Rising Tides. I played it from Day 27/11 to now, but when I join, this game is stopping in Day 17. It looks like the time in this server is frozen.

• I used to play a map which use UAV lv6 lauch rockets. It's really very yomost :)))))) Ah, UAV lv6 it'll invisible :))))) I don't remember, but I remember I play as a country in Africa. And I use UAV to lauch missiles into rocket ICBM của Colombia :v Colombia don't see my uAV :v

• This is that map: KyxMFA8.png

• First time, I play Pacific Theater as Taiwan, I thought "I am playing as Madagascar" in Africa. Do you think same me?

• I see many people, they create single coalition. So if 3 members or 5 members in other coalition. They will die. I think everyone can merge coalition and expand slot same as Jura Tempest in anime "Tensei Slime", it'll funny better.

• I see United State in Blood and Oil, it has a disadavantage is: Its homeland is located in 3 smail area: North Persia Gulf, South Persia Gulf and northeast of Afganistan. with unit's number is very few and borders with many countries. North Persia Gulf: United States borders Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Iran South Perisa Gulf: United States borders Oman and Saudi Arabia Northeast of Afganistan: United States borders Afghanistan and Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. However, it's a small benefit is have 3 p…

• I want to try playing as United States in Bool and Oil but at I join, others chose I see United States in Blood And Oil is very difficult because a part of it is in Saudi Arabia and rest part is in Afghanistan :))))

• I want to add a few function: 1. Ground Unit can attack on sea when is transporting. (If Elite Swarn UAV can support for unit ground is very great) :v 2. Add 'delay' button for fighters, helicopter and heavies. I see delay only active for navy and ground unit

• I see ship can carry ground unit. But I don't know if I move anti-air or SAM on sea by transport shi , is it active as a frigate?

• In map Blue and Red Team, I see Team Red is easier play than Team Blue. I play 2 Team Red (Vietnam vs Russsia (Central). Team Red is win. I play in Team Blue (Israel vs New Zealand): Isrrael attack Syria, Egypt attack me and invade all homeland :)))))) I play as New Zealand attack Indonesia but Australia and Philippines don't active create a difficult match. :))))) New Zealand and Israel have small area, just sleeping in 1 session and playing 4x mode can lose territory in a single note :)))))

• Quote from Clock: “1 ” Yes. I am playing as Russia on that server. I I felt guilty for Mongolia (he is in lv4) because when I invade China, I accidentally wrapping him :))))))) Then I killed China, I kill him. Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from heongost: “... Quote from Dealer of Death: “6 ” Wrong answer. I am a player which are playing this server. And I am not South Korea, I think South Korea will usuall invade North Korea and Japanese before. Because South Korea is too small to invade Ch…

• Quote from Teburu: “All of them are wrong since china doesnt exist anymore to begin with? ” No, I have a correct answer. Quote from Dealer of Death: “6 ” Wrong answer. I am a player which are playing this server. And I am not South Korea, I think South Korea will usuall invade North Korea and Japanese before. Because South Korea is too small to invade China and Russia.

• PTIul5E.jpg Look at map (red country), you think which country is invading which country? Choose one of the following answers: 1. Russia invades China, Mongolia, South Korea, Kazakstan, Finland and Saudi Arabia 2. Mongolia invades China, South Korea, Kazakstan, Russia, Finland and Saudi Arabia 3. China invades South Korea, Kazakstan, Mongolia, Russia, Finland and Saudi Arabia 4. Kazakstan invades Russia, Finland, Mongolia, China, South Korea and Saudi Arabia 5. Finland invades Russia, Kazakstan,…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Teburu: “well, you'll hardly be winning if you lose more units than your enemy; tho the losses reflect manpower values of units So someone with a lot of Inf might have considerable higher losses than someone who uses units that dont require that much manpower to build. Im pretty sure a lot of people have used the delay and retreat buttons, what exactly is your question there? ” I suspect he is Saudi Arabia not Russia, it does not show your own losses always first,…

• 1. I see in New CONN have 1 line which say that "Casualties since the beginning of this conflict: Russia - 25,158 - Saudi Arabia - 18,879". Is that rate to know I win enemy? 2. Who have use "delay" button and retreat "button" yet?

• Do you have a fun war? Let's tell me about it. Now, I have a fun war. Server: Cold War. I play as Spain and he play as Romania. Game begin fun from Day 31, when I attack Romania. I will create a summary table about war. * * Me * Enemy * Country * Spain * Romania * Advantage * Navy unit * Ground unit * Disadvantage * Few ground unit * No navy * Country invaded * Italy, Portugal, UK, Algeria and a half France * Serbia, Bulgaria * Economy * Rich (many resource) * Poor (few resource) * Currently sta…

• I'm dying, so I want to resell resources to other members of my alliance. But I don't know if it can be sold to the enemy or not? That is, when I sell to my members, will the enemy see it and buy it?