Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 191.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CON Records

Second Cannae - - General Discussion

I uh think I broke the counterforum.conflictnations.com/inde…7cb2412ffcf71985e311aca7c

• CON Records

ohohoho >:) forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7cb2412ffcf71985e311aca7c

• Island Disputes

Second Cannae - - Maps

Quote from GeneralJeagerY: “The game is very racist because it depicts the Malvinas/Falklands as British when it is historically more belonging to Argentina. The game takes the british side by calling them the Falklands instead of the Malvinas whereas another island dispute, the Dokdo island dispute between South Korea and Japan which Japan calls Takeshima is not the map when this island dispute with the Malvinas is. The game doesn't need to include Dokdo on the map but they need to at least equ…

• Quote from Back2Que: “Any more suggestions and the best ways to spend gold for best value? RSS Speed ups whats your play style? ” I myself do not spend gold (I'm broke). But that one button that allows you to see all of a nation's units seems very interesting. (I don't know how useful/expensive it is though)

• Battle of Active

Second Cannae - - Roleplaying Section

Quote from 1733973qaz: “Without the "maybes", we have 17 (if DOA70 is correct). With the maybes, 19. I want the game to start sooner, we've waited... what? almost 2 weeks now. ” SIgn me up as a maybe too (so 16). My family's going to Wisconsin for some godforsaken reason

• Morale suggestions

Second Cannae - - Suggestions

Quote from CinnamonStick: “Yes because I have only attacked single city countries so far and you know they are extremely small and they dont go hide somewhere ” I know what you mean. My friend (playing as Cuba on BGUSA,) took over all of Haiti (granted not an ai country), but he still gets the negative morale effect. He's taken over most of Southern USA and Central America, but he's still haunted by that one ghost country. In case there are any clarification questions/jabs: 1) This was in the ea…

• Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “Quote from Help me Please: “Thank you for taking my two favorite countries (Turkey, and Cuba) and weakening them. Very cool! ” It's you! You damaged it. Now WW3 is unpopular map ever. CoN players HATE cities reducing, and S1914 Tutorian 2.0 map ver. ” (I might be wrong but I think they were being sarcastic)

• Quote from TheWorldEnder: “And that's a shame because when a game its more focus on finding ways to make people buy its "currency" than in the experience that it provides, it will never grow beyond its core fan base, or at least that happens more often than not. Once I notice arround here a thread asking why there isnt that many content creators about this game, if those ones are even enogh to be called many. Well, the heavy focus on gold of this game, which in turn promotes the lack of true com…

• Quote from Aquela: “Changed all starting units to 1 National Guard, to have a slower and more competitive start to the game ” Am I the only one who thought that they changed all the players' units to national guard-

• Battle of Active

Second Cannae - - Roleplaying Section

I'm not very good/experienced but I'd like to join!

• Big Disappoiment

Coincidentally, this thread's title is also what my parents call me!

• Undead

Second Cannae - - Questions & Answers

hwat does this have to do with WWZ and zombies

• How can you seriously expect anyone to understand that you were being sarcastic? Do you have the ability to hear tone and inflection in text??

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “I just overtook The Big G Germanico for Most Total Likes on this Forum. ” You just won Conflict of Nations

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Grandpa AL: “My laptop needs a new cooling fan, this limit's my time on it to just retrieving info. My grandson gave me his old laptop for now. When I go to log into my game it brings up his. I can get onto forum but not the game. any help would be appreaciated ” Go to the main screen.forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7cb2412ffcf71985e311aca7c Then log in using YOUR credentials ” Do I see... a 4x game on DoD's gamelist? I'm shaken

• What flashpoint maps are you playing? forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7cb2412ffcf71985e311aca7c

• Task Force Black

Second Cannae - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from Clock: “Quote from Mr_Wong_: “Join us for cake and cookies. ” No...Milk? ” Dad's not come home from the grocery store yet

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7cb2412ffcf71985e311aca7c

• There was... an obscene amount of happiness in here They were just kind of spamming(?) these bois- :))))))))))))))))))))))))

• (Not really game-play related, and not to get into the politics of it...) But this is a self-proclaimed 12 year old's pathetic attempt at defending H*tler. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7cb2412ffcf71985e311aca7c